SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do fans of non-Championship teams want to see promoted? For me, Derby for pretty obvious reasons (Lampard, Mount and Tomori) but I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds and Sheffield promoted too. Don't want Boro promoted, purely because of Pulis, and I don't care for Norwich much either.

Didn’t get to see the match, but going off all the chatter on social media hull deserved the win despite our dominance with possession and shots.
Norwich losing and WBA drawing softens the blow.
Stoked to be top going into 2019.
It's weird looking at the possession stat because it genuinely felt like we dominated the game. Our best performance in a long, long time.

Feels weird to genuinely be excited about the club again, particularly because it's come from absolutely nowhere.

Who do fans of non-Championship teams want to see promoted? For me, Derby for pretty obvious reasons (Lampard, Mount and Tomori) but I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds and Sheffield promoted too. Don't want Boro promoted, purely because of Pulis, and I don't care for Norwich much either.
I know I'm not the demographic you asked but, Leeds, Forest, Sheff United for me.

Leeds, West Brom and Derby.

I know I'm not the demographic you asked but, Leeds, Forest, Sheff United for me.
I'd like to see Forest promoted too but they've fallen into a bit of a hole. Still plenty of time to turn it around, mind you.

- Derby (Lampard/Morris/Mount/Tomori)
- Leeds (would be interesting to see an old rival back in the PL)
- Sheffield United (would be something a bit different)

It's weird looking at the possession stat because it genuinely felt like we dominated the game.

At the world cup France had 34% possession against Belgium and I also felt they were in control for large parts of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cracking game at Forest however two losses in a row.

Forest should have been down to 10 men early on but got away with it. And then of course we get a player deservedly sent off after going 1 down.

Turned it around in the second half to go 2-1 up but Bielsa decided to keep attacking rather than defend the lead and lost 4-2.

What a huge disappointment Stoke have been. I look at their squad and think they should be favourites to win the whole thing, and their languishing mid-table.

Forest should have been down to 10 men early on but got away with it. And then of course we get a player deservedly sent off after going 1 down.

Turned it around in the second half to go 2-1 up but Bielsa decided to keep attacking rather than defend the lead and lost 4-2.
I was going to ask if you were concerned about another fade-out yet but you've still done well given your injuries. Huge game against Derby next matchday.

What a huge disappointment Stoke have been. I look at their squad and think they should be favourites to win the whole thing, and their languishing mid-table.

I was going to ask if you were concerned about another fade-out yet but you've still done well given your injuries. Huge game against Derby next matchday.

Bielsa doesn’t seem overly concerned about strengthening the squad in January but I think we would be crazy not to. Playing a midfielder at centre back is leaving us vulnerable at set pieces.

Think we need to bring in a No.10 (to replace Saiz) and another defender in as well.

We have been lucky that Norwich and WBA haven’t capitalised over the last couple of matches.

Had to shut up shop after we took the lead. I love the way we go for it, but today was points lost IMO.

Some huge fixtures over the next month with plenty of top 6 clashes. Norwich play the other 3 of the top 4 in our next 4 games, if we can come out of that with 2/3 wins I'd be pretty confident of going up, injuries starting to build up though so the FA cup break has come at the perfect time.

Some huge fixtures over the next month with plenty of top 6 clashes. Norwich play the other 3 of the top 4 in our next 4 games, if we can come out of that with 2/3 wins I'd be pretty confident of going up, injuries starting to build up though so the FA cup break has come at the perfect time.

Looking forward to a lot of dropped points above us then. Hopefully we're replicating Fulham's success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back