Wrestle Kingdom 13 - 4th Jan 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

My God. What a match. Tanahashi´s counters were unbelievable. He´s an incredible wrestler. Omega obviously was going to drop the belt.
I was kinda a bit deflated that it was going to an old warhorse like The Ace but he deserved this. What a performance by him and Kenny.

On one hand it was entirely predictable that Omega last the belt, but on the other hand I can’t believe they went back to Tana. I don’t think I love that when they have so much talent that they could be elevating to this position.

Looking forward to NY Dash tomorrow though, none of the gaijin are likely to turn up for the Fantasticamania tour, so we’ll know more about the Elite this time tomorrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bodyslam magazine reckons omega met wwe on Monday and got offered 3.5mil per year

Still say he ends up at aew

They'll offer him more and more until he says no .

But yeah that match was pretty sick. Had my attention 100% for the first 30 mins then it faded for a bit but was an amazing match all in all. Omega is so good.

I'm a bit the same with Cody and the Bucks, they're pretty funny on their youtube show and all that but in the ring I dunno?

I expected more from Ospreay too. Maybe his ribs were still ****ed.

End of the day I'm glad I paid $14 or whatever for it. Was a decent watch. Will wait to see what Jericho does whether I retain my sub though.

I'm a bit the same with Cody and the Bucks, they're pretty funny on their youtube show and all that but in the ring I dunno?

I expected more from Ospreay too. Maybe his ribs were still ******.
The Bucks can ******* go. That match wasn't a great way to showcase them.
Golden Lovers vs Young Bucks is a match to 100% check out. Phenomenal storytelling and just an incredible match all round.

As for Ospreay, I think he was good tonight but definitely was more strikey than he usually is, very toned down with his aerial moves tonight. Expected more from that match.

im like 97 percent sure Kenny will got to AEW

but WWE are lacking a face of the company atm especially with Roman gone, they should be offering him the same as AJ straight into the Main Event heck i would even go let him debut at the Rumble and Beat Lesnar at mania that would be a move and a half

my first Japan show it was great deffs worth the 14 dollars how often do they ppvs

im like 97 percent sure Kenny will got to AEW

but WWE are lacking a face of the company atm especially with Roman gone, they should be offering him the same as AJ straight into the Main Event heck i would even go let him debut at the Rumble and Beat Lesnar at mania that would be a move and a half

my first Japan show it was great deffs worth the 14 dollars how often do they ppvs

Yeah I dunno, maybe. It'd be cool if they delayed the draft a little bit this year. Have Omega fight HHH or something and then eventually get him on SD. Could you imagine a SD with UE, Black, AJ, Joe, Bryan and Omega plus the rest.

The Bucks can ******* go. That match wasn't a great way to showcase them.
Golden Lovers vs Young Bucks is a match to 100% check out. Phenomenal storytelling and just an incredible match all round.

As for Ospreay, I think he was good tonight but definitely was more strikey than he usually is, very toned down with his aerial moves tonight. Expected more from that match.
He’s apparently going to tone down his neck bumps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny is either off to WWE or AEW, but by god what a match.

Intresting that Omega has not yet signed with AEW that has me thinking he could wind up in the WWE.

Be Huge IF he was a Surprise Entrant in the Rumble

Intresting that Omega has not yet signed with AEW that has me thinking he could wind up in the WWE.

Yeah his NJ contract expires on the 31st so it may be unlikely. He also posted a pic saying 1-1. I'm assuming with Tana. So hints towards another match? Dunno.

I reckon he'd be silly to not go to the WWE now. 35 years old. Will main event. Lots of money. Lots of new faces to wrestle. Would be good.

Yeah his NJ contract expires on the 31st so it may be unlikely. He also posted a pic saying 1-1. I'm assuming with Tana. So hints towards another match? Dunno.

I reckon he'd be silly to not go to the WWE now. 35 years old. Will main event. Lots of money. Lots of new faces to wrestle. Would be good.

Agree as IF waits too long he might not get the Huge Offer from WWE

And with Reigns Out there is a Opening for Face of the Company is up

Agree as IF waits too long he might not get the Huge Offer from WWE

And with Reigns Out there is a Opening for Face of the Company is up

Yeah. Thing is they'd need to build him a little. But I did think last night when he was working the knee, if he actually did a knee and was out for a year his salary offers would look very different.

Why why why why why is this never uploaded in 720p or 1080p? Watched the fishbowl version the last couple years but not again.

What's everyones quality like? Don't reckon mine would be HD streaming via airplay from the iPad.

I’m off my laptop connected my HDMI, it’s definitely not 1080 - it might be 720, but “pixelly” at times.

Maybe on a tablet but from PC to TV its just a solid SD.

Hmmm.

He's not going to be in the Royal Rumble unless WWE can get him a work visa in 3 weeks.

Suspect he's meeting with them to push up his price with AEW.

Pretty sure he has said in interviews he would like to come to WWE before it’s too late, I couldn’t think of a better time being in his mid 30s and with WWE looking to finally improve their product.

Don't mistake the SHAKE THINGS UP!!! storyline for real life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back