Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Been on an anime blitz. Four episodes left of しき (Shiki). Not a bad series about vampires looking to take over a country village (the portrayal of a Japanese country village in this series is spot on too).

I go on the odd anime bing, too. Liked Shiki. If you haven't yet, make sure you watch Another; it's my favourite. Erased was also great.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Are you o/s?

Np: Necromantia - Scarlet Evil Witching Black. Last day of ‘freedom’ as the family come home from the beach. Trying to make the most of it.

Decided to stay home this year as tired of travel and wanted to watch all the College Football. I keep Pacman like hours whilst on leave. Got back from gym last night and watched film late. Will do again tonight. The first two Necromantia albums are classics.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Cruising up the Gold Coast Hwy listening to 99.4 Rebel Radio, Mr.Crowley & Master of Puppets played in full entirety.. I'm movin' up here!!

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I was up there for about 20 years. Only about a year and a half of that was on the Goldy (mermaid waters) and don’t miss the heat or the crazy storms. Preferred the Sunny coast over Gold Coast though, less touristy and glam. My best mate growing up had a holiday house just outside Coolum and we regularly went up which was pretty cool. Couldn’t wait to finish my apprenticeship and get back to Vic though for the more tolerable weather and better footy.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I do a trip or 2 during the footy season too, watch the Lions as well. I like the heat personally, if I moved up here I'd love one of these apartments on the beach but I'd need a storage lot to keep working on cars (& start a death metal band haha)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I do a trip or 2 during the footy season too, watch the Lions as well. I like the heat personally, if I moved up here I'd love one of these apartments on the beach but I'd need a storage lot to keep working on cars (& start a death metal band haha)

The Gabba is a pretty good ground to watch footy. We started going there when it had the greyhound track and then right through the development. I’ve heard it’s a bit run down now but it was nice when it was all new. Everywhere is a pretty good view too.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
I go on the odd anime bing, too. Liked Shiki. If you haven't yet, make sure you watch Another; it's my favourite. Erased was also great.

Watched first six episodes of Erased. It is really good. Will watch final six tomorrow.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Been bangin Queensryche of late and this is a fave of course

While painting this is another fave

Operation: Mindcrime is on my desert island list, absolute classic.

Back