Things That Make You Cringe.

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
on that note. What makes me cringe.

Watching FTA news, game shows, MKR or those quarter time breaks at a match and being bombarded with s**t like Cash Cow, I Wake Up With Today, or some variant of "whoever torps it the furthest/cooks the best dish/reno'd the house best/has the best sob story/knows the most obscure historical facts wins X amount of money". If you want to be charitable, just ******* give people money in an honourable way. Disgusting that they make people dance around for what is for most of them, an opportunity to escape their living hell. Then if they don't win? Back to square one, but the company's still made more $ off the back of their views
Yep. Not to mention, that all those shows are just plain s**t. Made for single mums in Cranbourne and the like to entertain over dinner. Garbage.

Listening to Aussie cricket podcast. Swearing. F bombs and many of them used to add emphasis. “So *in s**t”.

Then they have Peter lalor on and later Jim maxwell. Hardly professional behaviour.

Anyway, swearing in this case is cringey and comes across as try hardy cause the emphasise * and s**t.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
The other day I was looking at 1980s Australian TV shows, news reports, music videos and commercials on You Tube and thinking 'I wish I could go back to the 1980s'

Then up came a commercial for ETA 5 Star margarine with Rita the ETA Eater and I immediately thought, 'No, I don't.'

The other day I was looking at 1980s Australian TV shows, news reports, music videos and commercials on You Tube and thinking 'I wish I could go back to the 1980s'

Then up came a commercial for ETA 5 Star margarine with Rita the ETA Eater and I immediately thought, 'No, I don't.'
Not me mate, spent every year of that sodding decade at school.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not me mate, spent every year of that sodding decade at school.

And in my case they were Catholic schools where they were pretty keen on that old military chap - Corporal Punishment.

So had hard 1980's pass from me too!

Kids trying to start mexican waves

Didn't you enjoy those ones at the cricket? They got it going eventually, and it was pretty good too

At the game in Geelong a bunch of kids near me started the wave. It went fairly well, nowhere near the standard of the wave at Marvel though.

Back