The Bigfooty Official Week 13 thread (where you take 5 steps)

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the Kings. They played great last night. 20-36 from 3, 29 points off 14 TOs, only 8 TOs themselves and 32 fast break points

Last edited:

Thoughts Son of Skeletor

New Orleans Pelicans owner Gayle Benson said that she likes where the team is headed and will continue to invest as they try to hold onto Anthony Davis.
"I think we just need to give them a little bit more time. I think they’re young, and we’re going to invest more money and get the big players and do everything we can to keep Anthony (Davis) here. I really like what we have in place," said Benson.
Benson added that she couldn't force Davis to stay with the Pelicans.
"I really like Anthony, but if he wants to leave, you can’t hold him back".

Anyone who can explain the cap machinations behind Cleveland signing McCaw, waiving him then re-signing him off waivers gets a gold star.
Isn't just them singing him to an offer sheet they knew GSW wouldn't match, then cut him to make him an UFA and now they'll prob end up signing him for less?

The struggling Memphis Grizzlies have acquired guard Justin Holiday from the Chicago Bulls for guards MarShon Brooks and Wayne Selden Jr.
Memphis also sent second-round picks in 2019 and 2020 to Chicago in the deal Thursday. The Bulls waived guard Cameron Payne in another move.

Not Dillion Brooks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back