The Bigfooty Official Week 12 thread (post new years hangover oh yeah why don't you come here and)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, I understood Curry remonstrating thus.

But the Dubs' caller was saying something about "after the ball leaves your hands, you can take as many steps as you want"... which is bizarre.

I'm not defending the Dubs commentators as they're morons, I'm just saying it's a travel for anyone but one man.

Look, it was one of those plays that can go either way, but there's no doubt he got him across the wrist.

2i27rbr.jpg

But, no doubt that Durant would remember it, being it was done to him and he would have know he got hit.

Like I said, it happens in basketball, and I'm sure Houston fans can pull up one were he got a foul call where there was minimal contact. I'm just explaining where Durant was coming from.

You want a no call on that every single time. He clearly gets the ball first, hand goes under the ball and has disrupted control of it and momentum carries it into the wrist.

Give Durant credit for getting back up and straight back into it with a great play the next possession.

No chance of retiring until he's scored another 225 points (and passes Chamberlain on the all time list). Probably wanted to get Jordan too (just under 1000 points), but that seems pretty unlikely now.

The way he’s going he won’t be moving up any lists this season. And he needs 192 points not 225. He needs to average 4.5 ppg and at the moment, that is beyond him.

Does anyone understand the McCaw signing and then waiving? was it just to get him out of GWS so he can then sign anywhere he wants for less?

Really odd situation.

Does anyone understand the McCaw signing and then waiving? was it just to get him out of GWS so he can then sign anywhere he wants for less?

Really odd situation.
Only that he becomes a ufa rather than an RFA

Apart from that... not really

He may resign on a cheaper guaranteed deal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back