Australia vs India, 4th test at the SCG, Jan 3rd - 7th

Remove this Banner Ad

I just seen some Indian fans commenting that wether Duckworth Lewis should be used in situations like this in the test arena LOL

I’ve heard it all now...

Love all the salt blaming CA for where we are at. The fact is 3 of our players blatantly cheated and got deservedly banned and the rest of the team isn't good enough so we lose.
Why do we have to be held to such a bullshit standard when the rest of the cricketing world don’t give a s**t about ball tampering South African captain been done for it twice.

Why do we have to be held to such a bullshit standard when the rest of the cricketing world don’t give a s**t about ball tampering South African captain been done for it twice.

Elite Honesty

As I put on the other thread, I really dont care if our players strangle puppies while sucking bongs with cheap hookers standing naked in Pitt Street so long as they win, but its all about role models it seems

To be the man you've got to beat the man. If Australia were any good they'd have adapted and at least been more competitive than what they showed.....

For Australia to lose a test series at home against one of their biggest rivals has to sting a lot of people.
Why does it sting this is one of the worst Aussie sides of all time. And India were still worried about playing at the Gabba

Can’t help but admire Poo-jara. Amazing series, well spoken and a traditionalist. Wish we had someone like him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see M.Marsh and Siddle have flown back from Big Bash duties to be with the Test squad. I would’ve thought they’d just stay with their t20 franchise.

You’d think CA would have copped a hiding in regards to ticket sales, not sure how well it’s rated with dual coverage as against the old Nein regime.

Any figures would be appreciated.
Day 4 figures
Session 2 488k

Fox
Tea for 2 rated at 233k

As for big bash
Session 1 585k
Session 2 552k

Fox

Tv tonight has the days ratings for fta/fox

Can’t help but admire Poo-jara. Amazing series, well spoken and a traditionalist. Wish we had someone like him.
Will never catch on the Aussie way is to try and score 4 an over and if you leave the ball outside off twice in an over to then either charge or play a reckless cut/pull shot

Bumrah would have ripped through these campaigners at the Gabba if the pitch was anything like it has been for the shield matches this season.
Probably would but the facts remain India come here to tour yet decide what venues they will and won’t play and no day night tests it’s a joke what’s next telling host nation the pitch they’re allowed to prepare

Will never catch on the Aussie way is to try and score 4 an over and if you leave the ball outside off twice in an over to then either charge or play a reckless cut/pull shot
Alternatively, the one kid at the moment who look like he might have the game to play that way gets left out of the UAE tests for a white ball player who doesn’t even open in First Class cricket. The Aussie way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back