No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid mods.

Wait, I'm a mod!

I'm hearing rumours that sad, lonely individuals are coming in here, and get confused about what their club should be doing, i.e.,

Adelaide = low draft picks, high table finishes
Carlton = high draft picks, low table finishes
Perhaps where convinced SOS to trade his high picks for low picks because they are better ;)

You know it baby

Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight! what a game. Only game better was Pool Of Radiance.
Cool a Commodore 64.
My dad had one of those.
With the tape deck yeah?
I remember a big thing about the size of 2 iPhones and a charger that boosted memory by 16k

Cool a Commodore 64.
My dad had one of those.
With the tape deck yeah?
I remember a big thing about the size of 2 iPhones and a charger that boosted memory by 16k

I had one with a disk drive, separate and about the size of a shoebox.
POR had 8 disks (!)

Ah, Carlton suck.

I wonder how depressed their board is?

Cool a Commodore 64.
My dad had one of those.
With the tape deck yeah?

The data set (which you used cassette tapes with) was the bane of my existence. In the end I finally nagged/badgered Mum and Dad enough that they bought me the disc drive.

The Amiga had expandable memory that allowed you to increase the RAM to 1 megabyte but I can't remember anything like for the C64. I might have to go and do some searching because you've piqued my interest.

Last edited:
The data set (which you used cassette tapes with) was the bane of my existence. In the end I finally nagged/badgered Mum and Dad enough that they bought me the disc drive.

The Amiga had expandable memory that allowed you to increase the RAM to 1 megabyte but I can't remember anything like for the C64. I might have to go and do some searching because you've piqued my interest.

Any possibility you can move this over to the nerdy retro vintage gaming thread?

Let's stay focussed on how crap Carlton have been, are and will be :)

Any possibility you can move this over to the nerdy retro vintage gaming thread?

To be fair.

The Commodore 64 was in it's prime when Carlton were last a genuine powerhouse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've been led to believe the Carlton admin team recently took ownership of a brand new c64 and the game "Impossible Mission"

They've really amped up their IT hardware

lCrfagi.jpg

That is all.

They do have glory months though. They extend from the draft until footballs are kicked for premiership points. As evidenced by the dickheads on here like Brucalitops.

I suppose when you are that s**t you just need to bask in your moment in the sun. Which is right about now.

Come football season these guys will all disappear as the reality hits.

Eventually though, the AFL equalisation rules must kick in and Carlton just have to get better in spite of themselves.

It must take absolute incompetence to stay as bad as they are, for as long as they have. How could the AFL ever accuse them of tanking? With their record?

It probably is, there are a few 12th to 15th finishes in that bunch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, we definitely had a Dick Smith’s 16k memory block.

Found this picture online
FA5B4717-B1A3-4041-BB65-1C2F716B5EB1.jpeg

I think that was the system Carlton were suing a few years ago when Triggy declared them open for new memberships but didn't actually have anyone on the phones to take those calls.

also for fun i looked this up:

6Capture.PNG

This is Carlton last season. And they think they'll improve? I will need to find that Simpsons gif of "it's already dead!"...

...which i will post ironically

It's the ones where they come 18th that are the most concerning

- least inside 50s per game
- highest scores against per game
- most opposition goal assists per game

they struggle to score, but opposition teams play like the Harlem Globetrotters against them...

they struggle to score, but opposition teams play like the Harlem Globetrotters against them...

Thats a shame isnt it? :drunk:

:D

Exactly and for them to move up the ladder not only do they have to improve but teams need to turn to s**t.

Gold Coast is a given.
Saints maybe but I think the Saints will be improve marginally but not regress.
Brisbane are on the up, they ain’t going backwards now.
Bulldogs will still be average but not Carlton s**t.
Freo, if Fyfe can stay fit and somehow their midfield holds together without Neale, they won’t turn to Carlton s**t now they have forwards and their home ground advantage.

Of the next group Port will slide but not that far.

I just can’t see Carlton finishing higher than 16th, with 17th a real possibility. Top 3 pick here we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back