FA Cup 2018/19

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
CHO and Ampadu once again showing they are ready. Use them or lose them Sarri.
Won’t happen any time soon as Sarri has his favourites, but Ampadu instead of Jorginho and CHO over Willian would make things a lot more dynamic and exciting (although probably a few more mistakes, worth it for the end product). The first team just becomes complacent knowing they’re picked every week so it’d be nice to get some pressure on them to get their arse into gear. Never seen any of the energy at both ends of the pitch that Ampadu brought last night, from Jorginho. Same for CHO.. him and Hazard worked perfectly last night as there was more unpredictablility going forward and Hazard almost took a backseat at times.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Won’t happen any time soon as Sarri has his favourites, but Ampadu instead of Jorginho and CHO over Willian would make things a lot more dynamic and exciting (although probably a few more mistakes, worth it for the end product). The first team just becomes complacent knowing they’re picked every week so it’d be nice to get some pressure on them to get their arse into gear. Never seen any of the energy at both ends of the pitch that Ampadu brought last night, from Jorginho. Same for CHO.. him and Hazard worked perfectly last night as there was more unpredictablility going forward and Hazard almost took a backseat at times.
CHO should get a good run at it with Pedro, Giroud and Willian injured, if he doesnt start against Spurs I'll be pretty pissed. Was a great display by him and Sarri needs to play him more.

Ampadu should also get more time going forward with Fab and Cahill leaving and RLC injured, his adaptability will be quite handy.

Sad to hear able RLCs back injury flairing up again, its been a long standing problem(excuse the pun) and by the sounds of things he'll be out for a while.

Good to see Morata finish a couple of chances. He doesn't seem happy though.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Why didn’t Leicester go at least near full-strength? It’s not like they are in a race for top four or in any threat of relegation. Ridiculous decision by Puel not to have Vardy on the bench or to bring on Ricardo. I’d be livid with that

Some pretty decent PL & championship teams knocked out by lower division clubs. Will make for a more interesting FA Cup before it’s inevitably won by depth of a top 4 club. Leicester the biggest casualty so far, Fulham showing Ranieri has a lot of work to do. They have been the most disappointing team so far this season in my opinion

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
My query did pre-date the title tbf
Furry muff. I had a feeling it might have changed. FWIW I had no problem finding streams for games on the weekend but it's still pretty bloody disappointing not to have proper coverage here.

Back