Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a old timer moment there.
I confused Lauren Phillips for Erin Phillips.
And well, I was confused for a while...
I said "but..." a bit
But I've got Google Images working, so I'm OK now.

Now that would be a real interesting rumour if Erin’s name was linked

Shane Warne's ex-missus loved lots of 93 Essendon Premiership utensil
You're leaving out a lot of 1980s blokes with this statement.
That would include non-premiership players, reserves players, blokes who pretended to be on the Under 19s list, trainers and staff.

Jesus, so if Hawks or Pies had been minor premiers at the time he made the decision he would have chosen them?

Hell of a thing to base a career decision on. A moment in time that is occuring when you're not even though.

It's got to be based on something and if you're staring at 3 offers with s**t all difference between them then potential for success could easily end up a deciding factor. Richmond reigning champs and top of the ladder, not hard to see him choosing them.

Very distantly relevant to Matthew Jaensch, Curtly Hampton’s retirement is one of the strangest in recent years, does anybody know if something else went on besides a loss of passion for the game? Man had two touches in a whole game of footy and then retired.

The public version was vertigo. But you'd have to ask how he'd get selected in the first place if that had been an ongoing issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I trust Bigfooty and therefore am 100% certain the atkins twins were caught having sex.
Yep and Matty Primus had to have counselling over it :eek:

RE Brock being the suspect in an unsolved murder, was it Easey Street? Cos I think I heard that once, or maybe i dreamt it. i dunno

Yes apparently so.

I knew he was no saint but geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back