Remove this Banner Ad

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Can this thread be closed now? Definitively answered in the poll and confirms everyone who isn't a hoarder of old womens weekly magazines, a collector of doilies and the eternally friendless that dogs are in fact the superior species.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Can this thread be closed now? Definitively answered in the poll and confirms everyone who isn't a hoarder of old womens weekly magazines, a collector of doilies and the eternally friendless that dogs are in fact the superior species.
Would have thought the dog is for those who need to buy a friend as the dog has no ability to discern,a bit like a robot.
Were the cat needs you to pass the test before he even considers you an equal

I reckon its a win for cats personally. Dogs should have romped it in.

They did not.

Cats no1. Sucker.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

It's always amazed me how Cat owners often seem to harbour that musty old stench of Cat's piss.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
It's always amazed me how Cat owners often seem to harbour that musty old stench of Cat's piss.
Lop the balls of those Toms early and not a problem.

I had a friend of a friend who was a cat lady (educated ,uni lecturer) but her place stunk of cats piss she had about 6 cats most strays she was protecting....repulsive

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

I had a friend of a friend who was a cat lady (educated ,uni lecturer) but her place stunk of cats piss she had about 6 cats most strays she was protecting....repulsive

Quite...Old history spinsters & lecturers are notorious for it.

Lol and dogs smell that much better?

My exs sisters place had dogs and it was like a legit punch in the face as u walked into their living room. Had to be polite and not dry retch

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Lol and dogs smell that much better?

My exs sisters place had dogs and it was like a legit punch in the face as u walked into their living room. Had to be polite and not dry retch
This was extreme
Her boyfriend moved out because of the smell,it literally made your eyes water.
It was a beautiful double story Victorian terrace full of antiques and the smell of cat piss.
She must have gone mad to allow it happen,suppose its a slow process of acceptance and denial,yet there she was a civilised sane university lecturer when not at home.

Yes dogs stink,I avoid dog homes,I can smell it a mile off

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
d579kda7wj921.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
1547295419914.png

My liking for snakes has just increased immeasurably.....hehehe.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...ed-into-their-home/ar-BBS7Pir?ocid=spartandhp

"A family were horrified when one of their two beloved pet cats was devoured by a massive carpet python.
Brisbane Snake Catchers shared a photo of the snake's engorged body some time after it ate the doomed feline.
'An unfortunate situation for residents in Wishart today when they found a Large Carpet python consuming one of their two cats,' (sic) he wrote."

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Cats are well known for beating poisonous brown snakes one on one, dogs often just get bit and die.

edit - I see above someone has said the same thing.
A friend has Jack Russels that kill taipans
She has a few dogs ,a couple of spares in case the taipans win sometimes

Usually hairy animals have a better chance as the snakes jaw reflexes are triggered to close on first touch
Why you should wear loose long pants or a friend wants to get some of these when he goes fishing near double island point as its swarming with brown snakes
iu

Last edited:

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
i hate cats but love animals
my ex gf left me with her cat when she left me
wot does a guy do ?
trust me....dont give it seroquel and think its peaceful

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Cats will only eat you if you die and they are locked in the house with you and they are hungry

‘It went from looking like they were really playing to them really eating her alive’
Not even the blows from an axe could stop a woman’s two beloved boxers from tearing her apart after playtime turned deadly, neighbours say.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/63b9be7d5f6cd98ee59715eae37e7326

Demosthenes

Premiership Player
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have to put up with barking on a daily basis.

Why the **** should I? train your ******* dog not to ******* bark ffs.
It is pretty difficult to train a dog not to bark when you aren't around. Even very good dog trainers with things like high-tech vibration collars struggle to do it. Usually a dog who barks a lot is one who spends too much time alone in an insufficiently stimulating environment. Which is, unfortunately, most dogs who live in cities.

I prefer dogs to cats, but I would get a cat before I got a dog because I live alone and work 8-10 hours M-F. To me, that's just a cruel thing to put a dog through.

Back