Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid away win today vs the clips. This team is a tease at times.
We need to appreciate Dame as he should go down as one of best blazers ever

Made hard work of it late but any road win vs a .500+ team for us is a huge result. Yes Dame is a star would be gold if we could build a team around him that was capable of competing.

If by some miracle this team could turn its spare parts into a stretch 4 that could actually shoot the wide open 3 and make teams pay, they’d be on a whole different level. The difference between when Aminu/Harkless are efficient and not is night and day. I’m not entirely sure who the player to fill that role is, but that’s what Neil should be looking for. Pity we drafted Swanigan and not Kuzma.

Nurk was immense today.

Nurk with a 24-23-7-5-5 game, the first player to record 20+points, 20+ rebounds, 5+assists, 5+blocks and 5+ steals since 1983-1984. All this came in an overtime wins vs the Kings also.

He was amazing today, Need more games out of him like this, especially today when Dame was out of sorts.

Chief was huge in the third with those three pointers when everyone else had gone cold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wish that with the way Nurk is playing (hopefully he keeps it up) we would look to deal CJ in part of a package for a difference making wing. Surely if he stays at this level for the remainder of the season nurk will be considered our second best player and we can finally trade CJ and round out the squad better

I just wish that with the way Nurk is playing (hopefully he keeps it up) we would look to deal CJ in part of a package for a difference making wing. Surely if he stays at this level for the remainder of the season nurk will be considered our second best player and we can finally trade CJ and round out the squad better

Yeah Sadly I'm not sure how much we'd get for CJ, doesn't he still have 2.5 seasons to run on a 25 million dollar contract ? If we're being honest he's basically a rich mans Jamal Crawford.

Charlotte are putrid

Nurkic really impressive again. CJ and Dane scored at will.

Two difficult road games to come against nuggets and kings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back