Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol - Tredrea would cost what a staff member costs. He's a guy looking for a job. He's not someone who brings a massive audience and he's like anyone of us - happy to change jobs for a $20k payrise.
Huh! ......a) he wasn't out of a job ...b) TripleM would have upped his salary to retain him .... b) A $20K a year pay rise - you serious!

No just thought they were going national or talking about going national, and cutting back on the sports. If true then Tredders is jumping before being pushed.
But they're already National .....but with added loacal content, if what you're saying is correct ...Triple M cutting back on local sport, is a disasterous strategy, with SEN moving in

So first shot in the war between 5AA & SEN .....for those who say SEN won't survive, it's safe to say 5AA doesn't share those views & has obviously thrown a truckload of money Tredrea's way
Now to throw Roo a sack of cash to work with Tredders in that Drive Time slot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But they're already National .....but with added loacal content, if what you're saying is correct ...Triple M cutting back on local sport, is a disasterous strategy, with SEN moving in

I guess they have changed the format of the Rush Hour and cut back their football content last year. 'The Friday and Sunday Rub' were cut back.

The rumour was they were axing the Dead Set Legends for a National Show as well.

I guess they have changed the format of the Rush Hour and cut back their football content last year. 'The Friday and Sunday Rub' were cut back.

The rumour was they were axing the Dead Set Legends for a National Show as well.
So how was that likely to affect Tredrea ?

So first shot in the war between 5AA & SEN .....for those who say SEN won't survive, it's safe to say 5AA doesn't share those views & has obviously thrown a truckload of money Tredrea's way
Haha I think it's more that without Rucci there they have another spot to fill on the the roster.
Port have been lacking someone doing special comments of any decent quality for a while too since Kane moved to SEN. So this only makes sense.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Or a great strategy with the market saturated with Sport.

Haha I think it's more that without Rucci there they have another spot to fill on the the roster.
Port have been lacking someone doing special comments of any decent quality for a while too since Kane moved to SEN. So this only makes sense.

Need to replace Rucci yeah ? .....ok i have the ideal replacement ....and much cheaper too

inanimate-carbon-rod-gif-2.gif

Don’t know if you guys can get in Adelaide or not, but we’ve got a new sports radio station up here (MacQuarie Sports Radio). Has had excellent coverage of the cricket both tests and BB. And discusses sports all day.
Don't they just take the SEN feed of cricket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or a great strategy with the market saturated with Sport.

Nah .....Sth Australia culturally aligns it's self of well being with sport ......the population has a fierce appetite for sport, stepping out would be nuts

Don’t know if you guys can get in Adelaide or not, but we’ve got a new sports radio station up here (MacQuarie Sports Radio). Has had excellent coverage of the cricket both tests and BB. And discusses sports all day.
Sydney based station, also in Melbourne .....can get it anywhere with their App

The same Rucci being moved to SEN SA Drive?

I said a crabon rod could replace Rucci .......so that kinda sets my view of Rucci

But Rucci's job will be to do what he did at the Advertiser .......be a shock jock, in the Cornes mould

SEN have replicated this good cop / bad cop pairing in Melb too

Nothing about Dillon and Rooch on the SEN SA Twitter feed this week and Rooch appears to still be in Italy going by his feed (non-stop photos of Italian scenery) therefore I guess the show hasn't started yet

Nothing about Dillon and Rooch on the SEN SA Twitter feed this week and Rooch appears to still be in Italy going by his feed (non-stop photos of Italian scenery) therefore I guess the show hasn't started yet
Was it meant to start by now?

Huh! ......a) he wasn't out of a job ...b) TripleM would have upped his salary to retain him .... b) A $20K a year pay rise - you serious!
Yeah. He's not ******* Ellen. He would have gotten MAYBE $20k to leave.

s**t, it may just be that they were willing to offer a longer deal.

He's not getting a massive sum, because there's not enough money in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back