Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you explain what you mean?
I think it's pretty well known that there are toxic incel communities. These communities utilise a lot of the 'red pill' ideas alongside misogynistic views to explain away their inability to meet girls properly. I find these hateful losers pretty pathetic and probably desperately need some sort of deprogramming.

Incel stands for Involuntary Celibate. You would think people who have involuntary conditions imposed upon them might not be happy about that. Particularly those that go against our biological imperative such as procreation ie sex.
As above, I'm referring to the hateful communities. I understand the portmanteau, and I would have no issue with, say, a quadriplegic who can't have sex. That would be ridiculous.

isn't Peterson talking about 'real issues' that affect young people that they might seek help for?
I literally quoted what FireKraquora said about Peterson being the antidote for incels so I don't really understand the relevance of this?

I think it's pretty well known that there are toxic incel communities. These communities utilise a lot of the 'red pill' ideas alongside misogynistic views to explain away their inability to meet girls properly. I find these hateful losers pretty pathetic and probably desperately need some sort of deprogramming.

As above, I'm referring to the hateful communities. I understand the portmanteau, and I would have no issue with, say, a quadriplegic who can't have sex. That would be ridiculous.

I literally quoted what FireKraquora said about Peterson being the antidote incels so I don't really understand the relevance of this?

OK.

I don't know if FireKraquora said that - about Peterson being the antidote to incels.

But I think someone who might fall into an unhealthy life pattern and become a 'hateful loser' might benefit from following some words of advice from JP.

I'm almost certain you used to be one of the better posters on this board - what happened?
An abridged version would be that I'm incredibly embarrassed about my Trump-supporting posts from ~3 years ago and how I would ignore the dog-whistling as I proudly told people I cared about his economic policies. I feel pretty embarrassed that I was a useful idiot to the alt-right.
OK.

I don't know if FireKraquora said that - about Peterson being the antidote to incels.

But I think someone who might fall into an unhealthy life pattern and become a 'hateful loser' might benefit from following some words of advice from JP.
Are you joking? It was literally the post above the post of mine that you quoted.

incel is used as pejorative before it is a portmanteau or idiom. some may co-opt the term as tactic to defuse. It will be related to the angry white (young)man trope.

It is used here to deflect from Peterson's contribution, however valid or invalid it may be.

incel is used as pejorative before it is a portmanteau or idiom. some may co-opt the term as tactic to defuse. used here to deflect from Peterson's contribution, however valid or invalid it may be.
I first ever saw it being used on the Misc board from bodybuilding.com a few years ago and I used it to mock a lot of people after that. I was quite surprised when it became such a big issue recently.

I first ever saw it being used on the Misc board from bodybuilding.com a few years ago and I used it to mock a lot of people after that. I was quite surprised when it became such a big issue recently.
how was it being used?

bodybuilding has some interesting sexual peccadilloes within its orbit. gay, hetero, non-genital psych-aroused...

a sport so corporeal, will inevitability indulge in the most far-reaching eros imagination

did anyone see Ronnie Coleman at a supps outlet at bottom of chapel Street about 36 months ago when it was still trading herculez09

how was it being used?

bodybuilding has some interesting sexual peccadilloes within its orbit. gay, hetero, non-genital psych-aroused...
There's nowt sadder than a muscle mary, the breeder versions are no better. They're the living embodiment of Woody Allen's gag about masturbation being sex with someone you really love.

how was it being used?

a sport so corporeal, will inevitability indulge in the most far-reaching eros imagination

did anyone see Ronnie Coleman at a supps outlet at bottom of chapel Street about 36 months ago when it was still trading herculez09
It seemed to have just replaced your garden-variety homophobic slurs that have been used on the site previously (bearing in mind the misc board is the trolling part of the website).

It's a very homoerotic site given everyone's avatars are typically of themselves topless. I remember one of the other members had some guy steal his pictures to use as an ad for some g4p site.

Was he still able to walk at the time?

An abridged version would be that I'm incredibly embarrassed about my Trump-supporting posts from ~3 years ago and how I would ignore the dog-whistling as I proudly told people I cared about his economic policies. I feel pretty embarrassed that I was a useful idiot to the alt-right.

Are you joking? It was literally the post above the post of mine that you quoted.

You strike me as the sort of person who is certain and opinionated about your views. Then certain and opinionated about the opposite views a couple of years later.

There's nowt sadder than a muscle mary, the breeder versions are no better. They're the living embodiment of Woody Allen's gag about masturbation being sex with someone you really love.
you know how expensive it is to be a pro bbuilder in venice beach in America? All the supps and roids cost thousands a month. They whore themselves out to folk off the street who will live their fantasy out and they do vids and whatever depravity just so they can be a pro bodybuilder

You strike me as the sort of person who is certain and opinionated about your views. Then certain and opinionated about the opposite views a couple of years later.
People grow (or change, if you prefer) once they open themselves up to new views.

Some of the beliefs I had are just simply incompatible with my life now.

It seemed to have just replaced your garden-variety homophobic slurs that have been used on the site previously (bearing in mind the misc board is the trolling part of the website).

It's a very homoerotic site given everyone's avatars are typically of themselves topless. I remember one of the other members had some guy steal his pictures to use as an ad for some g4p site.

Was he still able to walk at the time?
I missed it, was indifferent to making it, but I live only a mile away from the bottom of Chapel St, like Jordan, Armstrong, Montana, A-Rod, Sampras, Carl Lewis,
also Ronnie Coleman woulda been up in the pantheon of greats.

I saw Sonny Schmidt circa 95 in a Smith Street restaurant, near the old French crape place... before he got popped for bringing in coke from Mexico for the South American madam in Sydney who is responsible for most of the Australian coke trade (and Sonny died of cancer in gaol). Family friend knew him. I was a teen, and family friend not part of bb fraternity. coulda been the peel street pub.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how was it being used?

Coleman is one of the greats but the HGH-gut aesthetic is the worst thing to ever happen to pro-bodybuilding.

Is there a point to this?
Yes: Peterson is a marketing machine.

He claims to have the one true map to happiness and chief-lobsterhood. And for the right price he will share it with you.

Yes: Peterson is a marketing machine.

He claims to have the one true map to happiness and chief-lobsterhood. And for the right price he will share it with you.
What a terrible guy for making money. Never mind the fact that there's literally hundreds of hours of him doing talks and lectures online that he has put up completely free for everyone, including his university work. Are only those working for free altruistic?

He also doesn't claim anything of that sort. But whatever suits your narrative.

What a terrible guy for making money. Never mind the fact that there's literally hundreds of hours of him doing talks and lectures online that he has put up completely free for everyone, including his university work. Are only those working for free altruistic?

He also doesn't claim anything of that sort. But whatever suits your narrative.
They are marketing content.

It is a marketing exercise.

What's your beef here - that Peterson charges too much for his program, or that he charges anything at all?
No that he makes truth claims that are unsupported. He speaks waffle. Then sells this snake oil on through his marketing system.

It's laughable. It's amusing to see and share. I am entertained by him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back