Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 18. These teenagers need to learn their place that unless they are Ronaldo/Messi level, they need to wait/bide their time. He's not better than Hazard and unproven to replace Morata.
sure. but chelsea have set 35 mil, bayern have bid it, and it would be awfully flattering for bayern to stump up that much for you, especially when from next season he can pick which wing he wants to play on. bayern are getting him cheap too if this goes through.

He's 18. These teenagers need to learn their place that unless they are Ronaldo/Messi level, they need to wait/bide their time. He's not better than Hazard and unproven to replace Morata.
He will hardly see any game time with them now (I assume they're keen on him to replace Ribery when he hangs up the boots) but when a club like Bayern comes calling with a lot of cash, it would be hard to resist. I just hope that we hold firm this window and play him to see how he goes and that we don't screw up with this whole ordeal.

These guys see what Sancho is doing and think they should be playing, and rightly so in some cases. Agents would be in their ear about the money too.

These guys see what Sancho is doing and think they should be playing, and rightly so in some cases. Agents would be in their ear about the money too.
Exactly, to them it's all about money. The entitled generation. For every Jadon Sancho there are 5 Jose Baxters

Exactly, to them it's all about money. The entitled generation. For every Jadon Sancho there is 5 Jose Baxters
Every person has different priorities and influences whether it is playing time, enjoying their football, money, fame, pleasing other people, etc.

If a colleague at your level moved to another firm and got a promotion and more money, i'm tipping you might look around and speak to a few recruiters? I know it is not exactly the same but you get it. A lot of blame goes to other people in their lives who have different priorities.

Every person has different priorities and influences whether it is playing time, enjoying their football, money, fame, pleasing other people, etc.

If a colleague at your level moved to another firm and got a promotion and more money, i'm tipping you might look around and speak to a few recruiters? I know it is not exactly the same but you get it. A lot of blame goes to other people in their lives who have different priorities.
Not really. No. It's happened multiple times at my company back home that people have got promoted.... and not long later the company scratches their head as to why they put that person in said position and then they are reallocated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. No. It's happened multiple times at my company back home that people have got promoted.... and not long later the company scratches their head as to why they put that person in said position and then they are reallocated.
ok, well if you assume that these people are actually successful, it may convince you to look around.

ok, well if you assume that these people are actually successful, it may convince you to look around.
Guess I'm smarter than the average bear and can see it coming from a mile away. I also know my skill set is not appropriate to said promotions so I bide my time and develop before I start looking. I'm not a greedy campaigner who's 18 and expecting to own a house and 10 cars by now.

I doubt we replace Dembele, not until the summer window (UK) anyway. He hasn’t played since around October so it’s not a huge miss but leaves us light in the middle. Sad to see him go, was a beast at his peak

Guess I'm smarter than the average bear and can see it coming from a mile away. I also know my skill set is not appropriate to said promotions so I bide my time and develop before I start looking. I'm not a greedy campaigner who's 18 and expecting to own a house and 10 cars by now.
That seems like a very sensible approach. Did you have the option of being a greedy campaigner and owning a house and 10 cars at 18?

Call me cynical but Bojos return seems to have coincided with a certain teams upturn in fortunes up there in the north west.

Seriously though, nice to see you back Bojan :thumbsu:
Haven't been on here since the end of last season when we finished 2nd. Haven't been to OT since Fulham a month ago but i am behind Ole's red army. Got tickets to Brighton at home on 19th. Can't wait. The dark days of Jose are finally over and I am enjoying watching United again.

Haven't been on here since the end of last season when we finished 2nd. Haven't been to OT since Fulham a month ago but i am behind Ole's red army. Got tickets to Brighton at home on 19th. Can't wait. The dark days of Jose are finally over and I am enjoying watching United again.
Enjoy while it lasts, because it’s back down to earth with a bump for you at the weekend :)

Enjoy while it lasts, because it’s back down to earth with a bump for you at the weekend :)
haha as long as we try and score and don't start two DM's i don't really care. Reckon a draw is on the cards. Just great to see the fans getting behind a true legend and the players playing with freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back