PC Football Manager 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting ready to download FM19 for a bit of indoor fun on these hot days.

I've been planning this one for a while. I going to take over FC Eindhoven in the Eerstedivisie. They are the poor cousins to PSV, may have made it to the Eredivisie once or twice, for maybe a season or two. They play out of a stadium with a capacity of 4,600.

De Blauw-witten - the Blue-whites (similar to a North Melbourne jumper)

My mission: to one day make them as big, as successful and as popular as PSV.

This is a game for the long haul.

FC_Eindhoven_logo.png

How are you finding the game play?

It's been three years since the last version I owned, a few changes, very different look, I was too impatient to learn everything, so I just went ahead and so there are a few things I haven't worked out yet, a few things have been made a bit easier, other things, I can't seem to get to as easy as I used to, but that happens with any software upgrade. Enjoying it.

Just came off my most successful season with my homegrown Celtic side yet, went undefeated in the league and made the semi finals of the Champions League after 6 seasons of R16 and QF exits. All of my squad were born within 30 miles of the stadium.

Some better players:

Mark Fraser, vice captain, debuted at 17, possibly the greatest ever Scottish player
8c209d24f56f40e6205d5d48ab29c0dc.png

Kieran Tierney, captain since 2019, only player to have become a club legend so far
2f3facc44bea75bf9b1132987f9971c3.png

Jamie Leitch, star striker
8b136009c8bda69d00ef55c0b9c05354.png

Colin Albiston, thrust into first team action at just 18 and already has 287 appearances for the club at age 23
651bdff80009c4548321df17a06b2fcc.png

Jai Quitongo, an ideal pressure forward for gegenpress and an unlikely goalscoring hero, now the all-time leader for Scotland
98d1e043e3b06c8e4aa5d759526fd4be.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just came off my most successful season with my homegrown Celtic side yet, went undefeated in the league and made the semi finals of the Champions League after 6 seasons of R16 and QF exits. All of my squad were born within 30 miles of the stadium.

Tierney is Manx :p

Tierney is Manx :p

I know... he is my sole exception as he was raised in Glasgow from the age of like 8 months and played for Celtic from the age of 8... also he's bonkers and I've managed to keep him the entire time despite constant interest.

One thing I noticed, not sure if its FM19 generally, or just my game, but usually when you take over these small clubs, they are broke, and you stay broke for a long time, but this time, the revenue for the year covered the annual expenses quite easily, even before selling a couple of players, I made a surplus for the season. I've never experienced that before in the lower divisions.

I just moved into a 96,500 seat stadium in 2027 for Celtic, and got 94,000 to our first home game against St Mirren which is a record crowd for the club. We made the Champions League final last season and lost in extra time but still have a pretty young squad and I think the window is firmly open.

I just moved into a 96,500 seat stadium in 2027 for Celtic, and got 94,000 to our first home game against St Mirren which is a record crowd for the club. We made the Champions League final last season and lost in extra time but still have a pretty young squad and I think the window is firmly open.

And here i was celebrating finally hitting 1000 to The Hive in my Barnet Vanarama Nation League save :eek: Signed ex-socceroo Scott Mcdonald on a non-contract pay-as-you-play deal and my home crowd improved from 600 to 1000 on his debut . That's crazy haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back