No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

WayneShimmiesTheBush

Team Captain
Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has anyone actually received their membership yet? Normally Santa has delivered them and they sit under the Christmas tree for the kids but not this year. Luckily I'm the only one who still believes in Santa but it would still be nice to have them.
I had the credit card charged in October and I am yet to receive my membership. The club must have gone back to stage coach delivery of mail.

In saying that i am not too fussed as I am sure it will arrive, but when I have no idea.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Has anyone actually received their membership yet? Normally Santa has delivered them and they sit under the Christmas tree for the kids but not this year. Luckily I'm the only one who still believes in Santa but it would still be nice to have them.

Nope. Paid for them a couple of months ago.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For years we were first and by a long way. A few clubs are set to leapfrog us soon.
giphy.gif

I had the credit card charged in October and I am yet to receive my membership. The club must have gone back to stage coach delivery of mail.

In saying that i am not too fussed as I am sure it will arrive, but when I have no idea.
Exit scam. I went to Arden Street yesterday and the place was empty. They've taken off with all our membership money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

showdowndave

Draftee
Feb 5, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My 9yo was disappointed that her member pack didn't arrive in time for xmas; I emailed the club in late December to ask if it had been sent out (as it always used to arrive in time in previous years so I thought it might have got lost in the post). Today I received the following reply:

"Thanks for your email.

Excited to have you back for the 2019 season!

our membership packs have unfortunately been delayed, and have not been sent from our mail house yet. . We do apologise for this delay as our expectations (and I’m sure yours as well) would be for our early renewed members to receive the membership packets prior to Christmas.
We endeavor to give our members the best experience and this is not the high standard we set.

Hope you had a safe and happy Christmas."

Hootini

Team Captain
Jun 9, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My 9yo was disappointed that her member pack didn't arrive in time for xmas; I emailed the club in late December to ask if it had been sent out (as it always used to arrive in time in previous years so I thought it might have got lost in the post). Today I received the following reply:

"Thanks for your email.

our membership packs have unfortunately been delayed, and have not been sent from our mail house yet. . We do apologise for this delay as our expectations (and I’m sure yours as well) would be for our early renewed members to receive the membership packets prior to Christmas.
We endeavor to give our members the best experience and this is not the high standard we set.

Figured that'd be the response so i hadn't bothered yet. Wonder where along the line the * up was?

"Thanks for your email.

Seems like they're delayed every year :rolleyes:

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Reading the delay it is why I get antsy about the automatic renewal process..deduction made and product doesn’t arrive for 3 months
With auto renew you've paid for about 10% of it by now. Better than paying 100% and having nothing to show for it.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok found it and signed in; what is the process to go through to access it? Is it an option when renewing?

So when the season starts you scan your phone/digi pass at the Gate. Is that how it works?

I believe that is the case, similar to using Apple Wallet or Stocard for other store cards etc. . I am trying to find the email that details everything. If I find I will post it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back