Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
BBC PL Team of 2018
IMG_4600.JPG

PEA has to be there.

He has 24 goals in 34 EPL games, only Salah has more in the same period.

Move Salah to RW and PEA up top.

KDB has missed majority of this season, shouldn't be there. Not sure about DDG after this season either.
DDG still had 18 clean sheets apparently in 2018.
Given the s**t defence Utd that’s still pretty good

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kante has been played out of position this season and has therefore been poor so not sure why he is in there. Should be made up entirely of City and Liverpool players plus Hazard, Kane and perhaps PEA

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah but based on that formation, drop KDB, put Salah on the right and PEA/Kane up top.
Yeah, KDB should not be included due to hardly playing this season, despite how good he was in the second half of last. That team seems to have been selected by people choosing who they think are the best players in the prem rather than by what they have done in 2018 which was what was supposed to happen. Kante and KDB are two of the best if not best in their positions but injuries and being played out of position should have meant they were omitted

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Have they picked that team from all league games of 2018? So the back half of last season and the first half of this season. Or is that a rolling 18/19 PL TOTY. If so, it's pretty wonky. KDB has hardly played and Kante has been ok but is out of position so not playing at his best.

-------Hazard-Auba-Salah
------Gomes-Torriera-D.Silva
Robertson-VVD-Rudiger-WanBissaka
--------------Alisson
Changing mine up to a 4-2-3-1. Don't care if I am shoehorning 1 or 2 of the front 4 in.
---------------Kane
-------Auba-Hazard-Salah
-------Torriera-Fernandinho
--------------Alisson

IN: Fernandinho, Kane
OUT: Gomes, D.Silva

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Changing mine up to a 4-2-3-1. Don't care if I am shoehorning 1 or 2 of the front 4 in.
---------------Kane
-------Auba-Hazard-Salah
--------------Alisson

Good picks but I don’t think Auba can play that position. If anything he’s more of an all out striker than Kane is

---------------Kane
-------Auba-Hazard-Salah
--------------Alisson

Not changing it yet, but with Kane out for a lengthy period, I could see myself shifting Auba up top and putting Sterling on the left in the future.

Back