Position 2019 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
More like spit roast in tent but I get your drift.
BTW - Why wont GIF work anymore? I need them to live.
Still working fine for me ......

tenor.gif

I choose Gif, then copy image address .....select insert photo, then select the link option ......and paste your image address

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
ArdentEagle ....also try this

If you use GIPHY, you used to have to select a gif , then right click etc.

Now, if you go to GIPHY, type in your search, then you dont click on a gif, just go to the top RH corner where you see the chain and the like heart.

just click on the chain, then hit paste in here. So easy, even a grandma could do it!! ;)

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tigers fans have you any info on Caddy. I hear he has dropped some kgs and could be playing a mid role. Anyone else hearing anything. Could be a decent POD if he gets some decent mid minutes. Has gone 93 previously.

Tigers fans have you any info on Caddy. I hear he has dropped some kgs and could be playing a mid role. Anyone else hearing anything. Could be a decent POD if he gets some decent mid minutes. Has gone 93 previously.
I tend to think that he’ll be one of many that rotate through the middle, but wouldn’t expect anything over 25% midfield time

Apr 26, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Won't have to play as a stay at home forward with Lynch coming in so will slim down a bit and go back into the midfield rotations, but think he will still play mostly forward, maybe swapping with a Dusty/Cotch when they go forward.

Live cross to coaches
Is Michael Walters still FWD eligible? Maybe one to consider with Neale's absence
Not great durability, the odd silly act and has never quite reached the heights he should as a scorer.
Reckon there are better risks at and below the price, but see how he looks as rd 1 approaches

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Live cross to coaches

Not great durability, the odd silly act and has never quite reached the heights he should as a scorer.
Reckon there are better risks at and below the price, but see how he looks as rd 1 approaches
He's one that if he drops in price & is there as a bargain, you'd grab him ......but too nervous about his & freo's history to start with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings frothing: genuine or leg pull?
Marginal upside at price, generally durable, but only one genuine premo season , lifetime conversion rate of 40-odd%, what’s his role etc.
Feel like there’s a memo I missed.

Marginal upside at price, generally durable, but only one genuine premo season , lifetime conversion rate of 40-odd%, what’s his role etc.
Locked @ F3 for me. The penny has dropped. Hannebery/Ratten will be invaluable. Hits 100 games this year. Now is the time.

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat

If he continues to play more midfield and less forward and improves his kicking at all then his upside exists. I'd probably prefer him to Wingard as of right now but likely have a side going into JLT that has neither.

If he continues to play more midfield and less forward and improves his kicking at all then his upside exists. I'd probably prefer him to Wingard as of right now but likely have a side going into JLT that has neither.
Tbh if he plays mid I’ll probably pass on Billings. High half forward is his best position. He played mid in 2016 for not much chop.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
IF !
IF !
IF !
IF !
IF !

Billings ......
tenor.gif

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
If Billings can prove he's a consistent premo and outscore Menegola, Kelly, Gray, Wingard, Greene, Dunkley, Lynch etc I'll happily pay extra for him.
No way I'm starting that flog after last year's absolute crap. There are far too many other options.
Sure he played /scored OK towards the end (right after I finally traded the bastard out) but it wasn't anything like Dunkley's massive effort. Three scores 100+ but also three scores of 77,77,69.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back