No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-13/fans-season-verdict-essendon

The loss that will burn all summer long for Bomber fans
7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.jpg

How many days now without playing finals?

After your long illustrious career here on BF … I just noticed your Location …Marshall MMMMARRRASHAAAAALLLLLLLL Batterys …… I'm in the glovebox!

Blue and Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 29, 2018
On the glory road
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton
What sticks in my craw the most is the public’s general perception of Carlton as Cheats (we are going back to 2002 mind you) and that it’s always fun to make Carlton paper bag jokes.

Of course make all the Brown Paper Bag jokes you like.:rolleyes:

These two brown paper bags went into a pub. And the barman said...........ok never mind :D

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
Had to laugh at Dodoro's press conference after picking up Shiel last night.

I know he was trying to get the best deal and hold out for GWS to fold but to then come out and say how much they value Shiel and how good a player he is and he is worth the 2 first round picks. Really, if he is worth it and is what you need, hand the picks over and get him to your club. It was pathetic.

And then to top it off the club polo they put Shiel in, seriously, apart from it being red and black, it was plastered with so many club sponsors, it looked like a Nascar driver uniform. Great work marketing dept.:huh:

Had to laugh at Dodoro's press conference after picking up Shiel last night.

I know he was trying to get the best deal and hold out for GWS to fold but to then come out and say how much they value Shiel and how good a player he is and he is worth the 2 first round picks. Really, if he is worth it and is what you need, hand the picks over and get him to your club. It was pathetic.

And then to top it off the club polo they put Shiel in, seriously, apart from it being red and black, it was plastered with so many club sponsors, it looked like a Nascar driver uniform. Great work marketing dept.:huh:
Pressure is on theses turkeys to perform next year, huge expectations... all this talk of top four and premiership is good

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
FML..
Just read the first page of this thread and I'm kicking myself for not doing it ages ago , I wanted to like almost every post (is it too late ,can i like old post ? There's some rippers ,pmsl..
Good read if anyone's bored or needs the memory jogged.:D

MightyMighties

All Australian
Dec 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Did you confirm it for him and reply with "and rightly so " ?
:D
Well my normal experience with * supporters is that they’re too arrogant to admit to something that might suggest any wrongdoing. So I had to treat this like coaxing out a frightened kitten, feigning interest and even sympathy to draw out all I could.

The most amusing bit was that he still couldn’t understand why people were doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back