Society & Culture Things That Gross You Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Earclear worked pretty well. Would clump the wax together and fall out whereas another one I used would moreso dissolve it. Forget the brand name though.

That's pretty messed up right there.
Waxsol?

My wife hates the tongue in the ear which is the only reason I even attempt it. If it didn't annoy her so much I wouldn't go near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vomited twice due to sickness, as a child and twice due to alcohol, that is it.

Have you really only vomited twice in your whole life? I've vomited more times than I can remember (which isn't exactly a good thing). It's been a while since I last did, but when I have it's only been because of sickness and a couple of concussions playing footy

Have you really only vomited twice in your whole life? I've vomited more times than I can remember (which isn't exactly a good thing). It's been a while since I last did, but when I have it's only been because of sickness and a couple of concussions playing footy

Lol no four times, ;) :p

I must say i must be on a streak, like Jerry atm..

Edit: s**t no- i vomited up a piece of cheesecake, a couple days before the Grand Final- Bulldogs one. So its been a few years not like 15. God damn it. So yeah 5 times total.

Lol no four times, ;) :p

I must say i must be on a streak, like Jerry atm..

Edit: s**t no- i vomited up a piece of cheesecake, a couple days before the Grand Final- Bulldogs one. So its been a few years not like 15. God damn it. So yeah 5 times total.

Ah yes now that I read my post back I meant to write four times. But still, that's hardly any. Never had the flu? I had it real bad when I was in Year 8, vomited about four times in four hours. Not fun at all. Hydralyte icy poles were my best friend that week

Ah yes now that I read my post back I meant to write four times. But still, that's hardly any. Never had the flu? I had it real bad when I was in Year 8, vomited about four times in four hours. Not fun at all. Hydralyte icy poles were my best friend that week

I have had gastro but... you know... never vomited during.

Hydralytes are ******* gross.

I have had gastro but... you know... never vomited during.

Hydralytes are ******* gross.

Not a fan of the blackcurrant, but the orange was actually pretty good. I guess when you're vomiting heaps anything that doesn't come back up tastes good

Not a fan of the blackcurrant, but the orange was actually pretty good. I guess when you're vomiting heaps anything that doesn't come back up tastes good

Nah orange can go ead too.

I ended up on a drip in the royal half way thru the ordeal. Was back in March 2007. Had 2 weeks off work.

Nah orange can go ead too.

I ended up on a drip in the royal half way thru the ordeal. Was back in March 2007. Had 2 weeks off work.

Damn, I missed heaps of school for the flu (and was still cooked when I went back) but never got to the stage of being on a drip. Lucky it was in March 2007 though, and not September 2007 ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back