Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Know him though a friends kid. So I’ve listened to what they’ve been up to all summer and was introduced in passing to him as Syd along with a few other local WAFL indigenous players. But never really gave it much thought.

Didn’t really click on him being Sydney Stack, until someone mentioned he was meant to be heading back to live with Hardwick a week ago but his dad was sick. Someone added that it was looking terminal.

His Girlfriend is apparently heading back to NT soon to start Uni.

I won’t ask my friend about him but if they mention anything I’ll keep you posted if I think it’s appropriate to pass on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Know him though a friends kid. So I’ve listened to what they’ve been up to all summer and was introduced in passing to him as Syd along with a few other local WAFL indigenous players. But never really gave it much thought.

Didn’t really click on him being Sydney Stack, until someone mentioned he was meant to be heading back to live with Hardwick a week ago but his dad was sick. Someone added that it was looking terminal.

His Girlfriend is apparently heading back to NT soon to start Uni.

I won’t ask my friend about him but if they mention anything I’ll keep you posted if I think it’s appropriate to pass on.

Thanks Debbie Downer

/thread

Guess we will just have to wait and see. Sad news re the dad if thats the case but as sad as it is life does move on and i would still like to think though if hes committed that we look to offer him a spot still. Dimma in this instance could really be a positive influence on helping him move on with life after his dad?

Has me thinking though if it dosent work out with Sydney what to we do with the list spot? Were there others training with us vying for that spot? I seemed to remember reading somewhere Sydney's name along with a few others were vying for the spot?

Guess we will just have to wait and see. Sad news re the dad if thats the case but as sad as it is life does move on and i would still like to think though if hes committed that we look to offer him a spot still. Dimma in this instance could really be a positive influence on helping him move on with life after his dad?

Has me thinking though if it dosent work out with Sydney what to we do with the list spot? Were there others training with us vying for that spot? I seemed to remember reading somewhere Sydney's name along with a few others were vying for the spot?

We like a tragic story .. the club will give him the final rookie spot anyway and say come back when your ready kiddo .... then next we hear the news he is sleeping next to the Swan River on Heirisson Island with Yarran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the last week he’s posted a pic of someone in hospital (guessing his dad based on this thread) and also with some mates at a gym/sports field so I don’t think you could read anything into that either way.

Regardless of the opportunity at RFC who could begrudge him making the right decision for him and his family whatever that may be. I do think with Dimma’s family hosting him and seeing the professionalism of RFC up close means we’ve put our best foot forward and it’s in his hands as it should be.

All the best to him!

Really like to know where all this news is coming from ?

There has been nothing in the media and even people i know that do get some info have not heard anything

Does anybody have anything concrete

I think I’ve posted on here long enough to suggest I don’t make things up for giggles.

Really like to know where all this news is coming from ?

There has been nothing in the media and even people i know that do get some info have not heard anything

Does anybody have anything concrete
waiting confirmation but a mate of mine saw he & Dimma today, he is back in town!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back