Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met Bolts.....we were out for dinner & my 7 year old spotted him & was super keen to be introduced. Waited till Bolts & his family had finished dinner & then went over; must say very accommodating & he & his family were very nice & understanding after I apologised about 10 times for the intrusion.

Sorry guys I didn't pump him for info (it wasn't the time nor the place) & I was mainly wanting my 7 year old to get the intro.

Really like his authenticity & genuine disposition.

Just met Bolts.....we were out for dinner & my 7 year old spotted him & was super keen to be introduced. Waited till Bolts & his family had finished dinner & then went over; must say very accommodating & he & his family were very nice & understanding after I apologised about 10 times for the intrusion.

Sorry guys I didn't pump him for info (it wasn't the time nor the place) & I was mainly wanting my 7 year old to get the intro.

He does look to be a nice bloke:thumbsu:

the above posted for likes, no doubt.

more trolling, don't know, fluffers might like it....almost bordering on Key board warrior bulling.

"discuss"
About the most OTT reaction to one of my posts in almost 10 years on this site. Trolling and bullying for one post showing a picture of a famous person with the name as your username? Believe it needs to be repeated and unwelcome to meet the definition of either of the things you accuse me of.

My apologies for triggering your response, was not my intention. I hope you can get past whatever is upsetting you and we can engage on other topics down the track.

so what is it champ,
are you posting for likes?
are you another Fluffer,

are you going to turn around and ask me if 'Im okay".

or are you going to wilt and go the Dark cave option?

Are you ******* normal mate? Your posting has been a touch off lately?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so what is it champ,
are you posting for likes?
are you another Fluffer,

are you going to turn around and ask me if 'Im okay".

or are you going to wilt and go the Dark cave option?
Everything I post is designed to get a reaction, if the reaction is a like, so be it. Read my stuff, some of it is designed to get people to look at things a different way, others are trying to promote discussion. Sometimes I can’t help taking the piss, find that it can be a circuit breaker when things get a bit testy in here.

No idea what you think a fluffer is so can’t answer that.

I hope you are okay. If this angry spell is put on to get a reaction I can live with that, if not I hope you can get past it because arguing and picking fights is not what most people come here for and it won’t be helping you.

Never put anyone in a cellar/cave/dungeon or any other place, hardly think a couple of posts incorrectly calling me names is going to change that.

As the only qualified fluffer on BF I must object to the use of my professional title as an insult.

It's enough to make me reconsider my career choice. I could have taken a softer option.
#itshard2bafluffer

Yes yes all very interesting.
But what did he order????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back