Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood were the best side we played all year, completely smashed us at home.

That was at least partly due to our horrendous selection, though. Who was it that thought playing 5 talls (Walker, McGovern, Jenkins, Lynch, Fogarty) in the wet was a good idea?!? Not that we'd have won, but you'd think we might at least have been competitive if we'd actually picked a suitable team for the conditions.

They beat one top eight side to make top four. They didnt improve. They had fewer interstate games than anyone and over a dozen at the g.

What they did do was prove Richmond were undeserving premiers.

They got 1 goal away from a flag because of where the grand final was played and the softest of draws. If you look in the last quarter when West coast were on thier knees physically, caringbush were lazy undisiplined and had no structure.
Collingwood didn’t improve? You are such a flog.

Collingwood held firm with Buckley even though the tabloid media circled them like sharks throughout 2017. They had a plan and didnt let the leeching media interfere.

They are a young side and that improvement came through. You can look at their wins and discount them, but the eye test says they play a good brand if Footy and they did perform well in the Finals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Collingwood were the best side we played all year, completely smashed us at home.

In the wet thier fleet of runners destroyed us. Pity about sloane on one leg. Fogarty thrown into the deep end because we were the walking wounded.

Melbourne better structure better Coached

Ol Janus is at it again, this time he’s stated Wingard faked his hammy so he didn’t have to go to WA so he could stay home and play fortnite instead. This is when he lost the players. Last week the players stopped working hard when Wingard went into the middle because he didn’t train hard.

The guy is seriously not all there.

Ol Janus is at it again, this time he’s stated Wingard faked his hammy so he didn’t have to go to WA so he could stay home and play fortnite instead. This is when he lost the players. Last week the players stopped working hard when Wingard went into the middle because he didn’t train hard.

Sounds like the players lost ken years ago then.

If he can avoid injury ill bet my house on Joe Daniher being a top 10-15 player by the end of 2019. I would even say if he does have a good year, Essendon will be a smojy for the flag.

If he can avoid injury ill bet my house on Joe Daniher being a top 10-15 player by the end of 2019. I would even say if he does have a good year, Essendon will be a smojy for the flag.

He has the same thing Brad Crouch has but they didn't go with surgery so he's no sure thing to return to full flight in 2019.

Collingwood held firm with Buckley even though the tabloid media circled them like sharks throughout 2017. They had a plan and didnt let the leeching media interfere.

They are a young side and that improvement came through. You can look at their wins and discount them, but the eye test says they play a good brand if Footy and they did perform well in the Finals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are they that young?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/th...s/news-story/ec1626ea2a37e51263bd10b9084fc31d

We will find out this year with a tougher draw.

Wingard was getting his VRE of whatever it is up playing fortnite.

He keeps it entertaining with his whacko theories... but the difference now is most of the Port Board have worked him out... though took a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard was getting his VRE of whatever it is up playing fortnite.

He keeps it entertaining with his whacko theories... but the difference now is most of the Port Board have worked him out... though took a while.
I don’t know what is more entertaining seeing the fools lap his s**t up or getting stuck into him.

To believe an afl player would feign injury to play fortnite is just too warped for words.

At Port Adelaide, Michael Voss has moved into Nicks' vacated senior assistant post as 2004 premiership players Jarrad Schofield (midfield) and Brett Montgomery (defence) return.
Montgomery, who had two years out of the AFL system after a relationship breakdown with Western Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge, has stood out with his diligence and level of detail.

Anyone remember hearing what the Montgomery/Beveridge dispute was about?
Montgomery was in the running for the job Beveridge eventually got. So I think they started off on shaky ground to start with, then when Montgomery thought about looking for work elsewhere because he wasn't sure if they wanted to keep him they told him he may as well leave right now and kicked him out just before finals started.

I was going to say yes, but apparently not. Was one of the big coach moves in the off-season. Is one ex-Crow that would be great to get back on board rather than some of the incompetence we have gone with.
He won't be back in Adelaide any time soon. If he's smart he's got the Essendon gig lined up once Worsfold retires at the end of his next contract.

I admit I haven't read the Wanganeen article but this theme of going back after the event gives me the irrits - if I win lotto and plunder it on surf trips, failed businesses in Bali, high end Red wine etc that is up to me and I have no come back. In this day and age of technology we still have farmers going broke because they continue to farm in marginal farming lands - they have some exceptional years and are encouraged to put away hundreds of thousands {$400,000 per year} as a form of insurance some do the silly ones don't. People have businesses that go gang busters for a time but then fail some recover through hard work others don't. There are a number of players that have connections to my neck of the woods that earned crazy coin but now have nothing due to their reckless spending - should they be given compensation? No way - I can't ask my bank to forget the 10 person spa I whacked on my credit card after three bottles of shiraz. Players are rewarded incredibly as they have a relatively short window well they need to be responsible for what they do with that money and when they return to being "normal" well deal with that as well - maybe get a job.

A bit like all the dick heads with their hands out after a flood or cyclone etc. because they weren’t insured.
Suck s**t I say.

Yeah, you gotta remember that this is a bloke who likes to study alchemy in his spare time.

I dont think your example is the same as recklessly blowing accumulated wealth at all
Your correct.
I’m thinking. Reading between the lines, that not only is Wanganeen, suggesting he’s invested and spent poorly. Indigenous culture has an issue of the relatives humbugging the crap out of anyone that comes into a bit of cash.
I reckon this is common in any culture where traditionally they shared food grown or hunted etc. I had a Fijian bloke complain of this to me once. Not a lot of incentive to work hard to get a head, if your lazy relatives have their hands in your back pocket constantly.

Yeah, you gotta remember that this is a bloke who likes to study alchemy in his spare time.
He's planning to convert all his stolen hubcaps into gold to become Port's 2nd sponsor...

Last edited:
Who will move on from Port if they win a flag to find another under achieving team in another sport he can ride the journey with. Nutjob.

Oh and we made Walsh head coach primarily to weaken Port. * me drunk.

Last edited:
Ollie and Paddy getting right down to it.

View attachment 602948
what are all these flabbies doing?

...and they're naked and embracing!...while the others are just standing there ogling. What will the media make of this? Was there a qualified psychologist on standby?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back