Competition CCRC Season 3 | Discussion Thread - Champions Kyoto Peaks

Remove this Banner Ad

SilvaComet EagleOz Cadaver Klim you all have until 6pm AEDST to state you intention to get an entry in (or actually submit your entry) or your entry to the competition will be voided, and the competition will go ahead with the entries that we have currently (a modified draw is in the process of being created for this eventuation).

Thanks to Klim who notified me that program issues means he is out of the competition.

Unfortunately SilvaComet EagleOz and Cadaver have not made any contact. As such they have been removed from the competition.

With that the CCRC will continue with 12 teams (6 in each conference). The top placed team in each conference will receive a finals first round bye with teams 2 and 3 playing off in a Conference Semi-Final.

The draw has been redrawn, as has Magic Weekend. The competition will have 8 regular season games (4 League and 4 Union games for each team) and 1 Magic Weekend round.

Bonus Points for games will be as follows: Win by 6+, Loss by 4 or less.

The first round will be up later today.

zu6Qt0H.png

Seeing my 3 uniforms have all been used so far, what are the thoughts on the Melbourne Barbarians kits?
I agree with Scorch. Dont be worried to try something different, like my Ugly Christmas Sweater, it bombed big time but I learnt how to do something new in Inkscape that might come in handy in the future. The design I came up against in that round (the Border Reivers) was different as well and very well executed. If it wasnt up against me I would have voted for it!
The other thing is to make sure you make the kit stand out from the background of the presentation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Freight Train and his Kyoto Peaks on winning the CCRC Season 3. Will they back it up again next season? We will have to see.

BTW Season 4 is unlikely to run at the end of 2019 and into 2020 due to outside factors that will likely make it impossible for the competition to run at the same time. Unless things change (which I will be extremely pissed off if it does) or a suitable replacement for me who is willing to run the competition is found, then it will likely return either in late Q1 2020 or more likely in the same time frame as this season in 2020-2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back