Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Really? I was unaware of that. In that case, do not want.
Yeah, he apparently ruined his teammates marriage, pretty much stole his wife, married her really quickly and then claims his teammates kids as his own. Dirtbag.

Klopp is huge on character at Liverpool, so a guy like him would never be welcome here.

Klopp is huge on character at Liverpool, so a guy like him would never be welcome here.
Did someone say character?
JS73121410.jpg

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Yeah, he apparently ruined his teammates marriage, pretty much stole his wife, married her really quickly and then claims his teammates kids as his own. Dirtbag.

Also threaten to kill fans after one game as he claims in his own autobiography.

He's one of my favourite pundits, not seen enough on TV IMO.

Was always incredibly well spoken as a player, and I have no doubt he'll move into management in the near future. Believe he's already done or is doing all his badges.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Fair play to Dembele, great PL career. He had team mates with bigger reputations maybe, but he was the one Spurs player I felt had the capacity to control a game and dominate us on his day. Combination of skill and strength gave him almost unparalleled ability to not only retain possession but also to carry the ball while breaking lines.
Yeah he was pretty underrated imo, tore midfields to shreds on his day, did it to us aswell last time he played.

Son is another one at spurs who barely gets the recognition he deserves.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
He's the absolute arsehole who stole his teammates wife right and then married her right?
He’s teammate was just as much an a-hole in that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Sounds like Zapppacosta is going to head to Lazio for £13m.

Cahill will be cut lose rather than loaned out and is off to Fulham.

Nice to hear we arent buying to replace and Ampadu is seen is the option for both these positions. Wont be surprise if hes the best of our younger players fighting for spots.
Smart idea using youf as depf, though something that is rarely seen at your club
These guys see what Sancho is doing and think they should be playing, and rightly so in some cases. Agents would be in their ear about the money too.
Gday floggo, good to see you back

I've been stinking up The Terrace during your vacancy :p
Call me cynical but Bojos return seems to have coincided with a certain teams upturn in fortunes up there in the north west.

Seriously though, nice to see you back Bojan :thumbsu:
Lel

Skiing them slopes eh Bojan
Apparently Chelsea want Icardi ,he’s refusing terms to extend his contract.
Now HE would be ideal.
Yeah, Icardi is a bit scummy. Fantastic striker but not someone i want at my club.

I'd take Higuain on loan to finish up his Juve contract. I think he'd hit the ground running with us as he knows how Sarri wants to play.
Imo Higuain is way better suited for Sarri rather than Icardi

Icardi needs delivery, lethal poacher, but the EPL is not for him imo, not convinced on his hold up play/all round play

Higuains biggest issue is his fitness, so could well flop because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back