Opinion The Best of the Blues Album this Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Avin' lived in Le beautiful France I do not get Le jokes about LeBwuh. Eet is not funny. Stick a baguette up you all.
I've watched several series of Spiral and feel compelled se mettre d'accord.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done people. That's 174 songs contained on the "Best of the Blues" Christmas album.

Probably 100 of those were actually decent, but terrific effort by the BF family all the same.

Goes to show how much we bloody struggled without any footy on over the Christmas break.

Time to return this classic 10-album pack back into the collection and look forward to the upcoming JLT and Rd 1.

Thanks for the laughs everyone......but......no more......please.........please...

Have to wait till next December before I break it out again

Well done people. That's 174 songs contained on the "Best of the Blues" Christmas album.

Probably 100 of those were actually decent, but terrific effort by the BF family all the same.

Goes to show how much we bloody struggled without any footy on over the Christmas break.

Time to return this classic 10-album pack back into the collection and look forward to the upcoming JLT and Rd 1.

Thanks for the laughs everyone......but......no more......please.........please...

Have to wait till next December before I break it out again
Can we start a vote for what track goes at #1
?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back