Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My nominated is clearly the worst song on the list and anyone who votes for it is musically misguided.

Are you trying ths SC version of reverse psychology.

When do we plan to consider the deadline for this round?

Let's go with Saturday 3pm AEST as I am busy both Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday is a bit long.

Are you trying ths SC version of reverse psychology.
Having now listened to most of the playlist, my nominated has been transformed into a complete comparative masterpiece. Restrictive theme pending campaigners.

Let's go with Saturday 3pm AEST as I am busy both Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday is a bit long.
I can say now, that I'll definitely be out and busy when this round closes. Again... I know...
I'll pass along some theme ideas just in case a miracle happens and I complete the Yo-Yo by winning after being billied in my own round

The kids seem to like British India.

JoshWoodenSpoon is getting my 5 though.
I actually ain't in this round! Been too bizzee and missed deadline.
At a glance, The Knife should gets votes and I'm happy to see Lower Dens feature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was actually my first choice but I didn't want to do a Drunkgoliath and billy a round I host.

Not one of their better known tracks.

Elvis and Sam Cooke will get votes.
That ELO song makes me happy and puts me in a good mood. Def getting botes from me, streetwalker or not!! :)

BOTED

GalaxyTowerBridgeLondon_750-170a7375e4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back