FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that young girl Christie from the Gold Coast I think

From her PR shot,
Christie2.jpg

but a few weeks without cosmetics and the comparisons rolled in (best I could find)
christie1.jpg
Is she the one who used to make a doughnut with her stomach and do rank farts earning her the nickname cabbage? Or was that another one of the token blondes from the early/mid seasons?

Is she the one who used to make a doughnut with her stomach and do rank farts earning her the nickname cabbage? Or was that another one of the token blondes from the early/mid seasons?

My first season of BB was Friiiiiisy and Bree's season.

Was this prior? I really have no recollection of this at all, and tbh im pretty thankful.

My first season of BB was Friiiiiisy and Bree's season.

Was this prior? I really have no recollection of this at all, and tbh im pretty thankful.
I dunno. I'm really struggling to remember the season but without being offensive, the girl in question was a slightly chubby blonde (obviously, to be able to do the tummy doughnut thing) in the mold of Christie/Aliesha. The bloke who kept referring to her as Cabbage or Cabbagio was a darker haired dude in the mold of Nelson/Deano/Hotdogs, but definitely leaning towards Deano.

I dunno. I'm really struggling to remember the season but without being offensive, the girl in question was a slightly chubby blonde (obviously, to be able to do the tummy doughnut thing) in the mold of Christie/Aliesha. The bloke who kept referring to her as Cabbage or Cabbagio was a darker haired dude in the mold of Nelson/Deano/Hotdogs, but definitely leaning towards Deano.

The seasons blend in for me. Hard to tell which HM was with which HM, unless you see a whole pic of them all together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a dead man walking that first few weeks after 1 - being 30 and 2 - " Princess droopy-baps " getting the salts ONLY at him yet he turned it around just by being an awesome campaigner.

Yeah Cabbage rings a bell.
She was in the season after Fitzy, the Logans season.

You are now dead to me vast

How and why did they pick him of all people to host that other late night show....

Then ch9 did rip off with their own late night game show where u text in to win money but they had a hot chick hosting. Well she was hot until she vomitted on herself on air lol.

Strange times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back