Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagev1e27872d821fb9a3c77f737141ffb619e-y5m1qbz5txad0ubfdp2.jpg
A cricket image is lost on a guy like me.

You'd think with 20000 people spread over 5 suburbs the council would open the local dump more than once every month after theyve shut one of the two refuse stations
Also it's nice of you to now charge to dump green waste which used to be for free which you then mulch and make a profit on again when u sell it back to everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know why this shits me so much but here goes:

Every break I have at work, two 15 minute breaks morning and arvo, plus a half hour lunch break, I walk laps around the block our office is on. Plenty of others do it to.
Every day and seemingly every break, I walk past one of my co workers who goes the opposite direction.
For starters she wears a jumper in summer - that would s**t me alone. However, literally every time I pass her, and we must be talking 60-70 times by now, she is on the phone. She walks the entire block talking on her phone, and from the little snippets I hear, I gather it is either to he partner or a friend, it’s normal chatter, not ‘just got called by a survey’ type chatter.

I literally cannot fathom what she can possibly be talking about THAT often, THAT frequently, for that length of time, every single day.

I get bored after 2 minutes on the phone to anyone, partner, family or otherwise.

I have no idea what causes me to get so stupidly agitated by it, but I just want to grab the phone and yell ‘what in * do you have left to talk about?

Probably mentioned already but if I see that I’m a Celebrity ad with the two Goggle Box monocytes one more time I may commit genocide

Got a mate’s bucks coming up next weekend. But his missus is dead against him seeing any t***ies. So apart from him missing out on all the shenanigans of bucks parties in the past, it will be an early night for him.

He needs to grow some balls and she needs to chill out. Doesn’t bode well for their marriage.

Got a mate’s bucks coming up next weekend. But his missus is dead against him seeing any t***ies. So apart from him missing out on all the shenanigans of bucks parties in the past, it will be an early night for him.

He needs to grow some balls and she needs to chill out. Doesn’t bode well for their marriage.
Maybe he isn't that keen himself.
I just wanted to go away for the weekend with a couple of mates, drink and bbq and video games and chill

They insisted I have a bucks party "for me" so they all had an excuse to go to the strippers

I don’t know why this shits me so much but here goes:

Every break I have at work, two 15 minute breaks morning and arvo, plus a half hour lunch break, I walk laps around the block our office is on. Plenty of others do it to.
Every day and seemingly every break, I walk past one of my co workers who goes the opposite direction.
For starters she wears a jumper in summer - that would s**t me alone. However, literally every time I pass her, and we must be talking 60-70 times by now, she is on the phone. She walks the entire block talking on her phone, and from the little snippets I hear, I gather it is either to he partner or a friend, it’s normal chatter, not ‘just got called by a survey’ type chatter.

I literally cannot fathom what she can possibly be talking about THAT often, THAT frequently, for that length of time, every single day.

I get bored after 2 minutes on the phone to anyone, partner, family or otherwise.

I have no idea what causes me to get so stupidly agitated by it, but I just want to grab the phone and yell ‘what in **** do you have left to talk about?

Does she speak in hands free and make hand gestures and expressions like that person is really in front of them? That shits me.

I just wanted to go away for the weekend with a couple of mates, drink and bbq and video games and chill

They insisted I have a bucks party "for me" so they all had an excuse to go to the strippers
Yep I completely agree with the sentiment of this post . I’m sorry that they insisted but I hope you stood your ground .

I also wonder if he wasn’t keen on her having that sort of hens . I’ve been to many friends’ hens and I much preferred the ones which didn’t involve either calling in or going out to the strippers :p . Lap dances are overrated and strippers have hot upper bodies but that’s about it (I’m sure the majority take steroids ....) . I also dislike the fact that they don’t let gay guys into one of the popular ones in Perth :( .

Sounds like a mad time

Ever thought maybe your mates wouldn’t have even gone away if you just went somewhere away from the comforts of home and did what you do every other weekend? Leaving town to go play video games isn’t exactly appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back