What I Reckon with Tony Lynn 15 - Closing Down Sale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay well here is what I reckon.

We as fans are so disconnected to the modern game tactics that it makes it difficult to comprehend what is actually going on. I giggle at the comments about not having a plan B. Most of us would not have any idea what the plan A is.

Twenty odd years ago you could go to a game and have a pretty good sense to what is going on. Nowadays I don’t feel many truly know what is going on.

There needs to be more education to the modern game so us fans can actually feel like we have some semblance of knowledge. The clubs are not willing to divulge and the bafoons that are on special comments offer little more than a player dossier of useless facts.

I will move on now.

Or we could go back to the twenty years ago game that we do bloody know.

Or we could go back to the twenty years ago game that we do bloody know.
I'd like to go back 40 years Blue where if you were 3 goals in front at 3 quater time you only had to kick the ball out on the full for the entire last quater to win by 3 goals. What a great spectacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what was 40 years blue's issue - recall him/her being pretty verbose in style I think.........
I reckon it was regarding the way Carlton was going about it before the SOS/Bolton era.
Sacking Ratten for Malthouse. The infighting at board level.
The leaks. The losses. The excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back