Player Sponsorship 2019 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Thanks, I hope you like my football, I'm loving my time at the yellow and black and I hope to emulate higgys goal of the year at least once a week

Once a week???.......Slaker...:p

I haven't received any sponsorship PMs and have been sponsoring for a while so would hate to miss out because it was all done and dusted in November instead of January like usual. Wacky Tiger what's the deal?

I haven't received any sponsorship PMs and have been sponsoring for a while so would hate to miss out because it was all done and dusted in November instead of January like usual. Wacky Tiger what's the deal?

All good mate I'm sort of working off a blank canvas here as I don't have last years list. I'll shoot you a PM later with the details. We are still getting people committing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually apologies WT as I appear to have deleted the PM re payment details.

Do you mind resending and thanks.

Haere Ra

If I can get to my computer tonight I will otherwise I'll get it done tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll get to conforming payments received in the next day or so.
Apologies for slacking off, but be assured I’m not taking the money and going on a holiday haha

Heisenberg_ ready to leap into action (and definitely not having a well-deserved holiday)...

AF9F0EE2-D1EB-4411-8D4E-8A7DAD232DC1.jpeg

Last edited:
You can change it yourself pretty easy.
Click on your profile then select medals.
Go down the bottom of your list of medals then click sort and you can pick which 5 medals are displayed.

Back