Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Coke and hookers?
giphy%20(1).gif

The differences are subtle but definite.
An almost infinite variety of shape, size and colour, each pair a delightful work of art.

Seeing one pair simply starts one on a lifelong quest to see them all.
Sounds like Pokemon

And this is from a gentleman whos interests lie elsewhere.
Beat me to it - was surprised that Gough of all people posted that. Then again, my interests lie elsewhere too and I still see what you're both saying.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Beat me to it - was surprised that Gough of all people posted that. Then again, my interests lie elsewhere too and I still see what you're both saying.
Breasts have an aesthetic beauty that can be appreciated by all.
However straight guys also have an overwhelming desire to bury our faces in them.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Working in Adelaide later this week for the Big Bash, and from there I'm meant to go to Sydney for a game, but work forgot and ended up booking me a flight back home to Melbourne. Instead of changing my flight so that it's Adelaide to Sydney, I'm going to Melbourne, landing at 10:45am, where I need to catch a different flight to Sydney that's scheduled for 10:30am. :think:

This shits me. There's a job travelling around Australia watching the Big Bash and I don't have it :(.

Don't you do the AFL as well? Or is that someone else? Jealous.

Would of been a little weird having these shows considering that it was a surprise wedding.

Think the way you went about it would of saved you both from lots of the palaver that comes with weddings

I had my own bucks night. Hired a hotel room, three Taiwanese girls, a bottle of ice magic chocolate topping, six pack of VB and a bottle of disinfectant.

The simple ones are the best I reckon.

Ew thats disgusting.

Go Boags next time ffs

3AW yesterday morning discussion about vaccinations. Some who were "pro choice" said they did not fully vaccinate their kids. The host, female, listened and gave them time to talk and moved onto the next caller.

Next caller: 90% of anti vaxxers are greenies, vote for the greens. And greenies claim climate change exists and point to science. But when it comes to vaccinations and science they deny it. So they use science when it suits them.

The whole segment shitted me. Both sides. Especially the concept that if you vote greens you are an anti vaxxer and pro climate change.

Does that mean at the other end of the spectrum, conservatives are anti climate change, pro vaccinations. Is it that cut and dry?

3AW yesterday morning discussion about vaccinations. Some who were "pro choice" said they did not fully vaccinate their kids. The host, female, listened and gave them time to talk and moved onto the next caller.

Next caller: 90% of anti vaxxers are greenies, vote for the greens. And greenies claim climate change exists and point to science. But when it comes to vaccinations and science they deny it. So they use science when it suits them.

The whole segment shitted me. Both sides. Especially the concept that if you vote greens you are an anti vaxxer and pro climate change.

Does that mean at the other end of the spectrum, conservatives are anti climate change, pro vaccinations. Is it that cut and dry?
pro climate change sounds like you are actively polluting because you don't like the cold :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back