2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpletown

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2014
Restumping
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC Denver Broncos
Our bowlers would look a lot better bowling to our batsmen too. Bumrah is special but Sharma/Yadav/Shami are jobbers

That is so true. Any bowler would know our batsmen are not capable of hurting them so can afford to attack from the start and then just sit back and wait if they do hang around for a while as it's just a matter of time before they do something stupid and get out.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
How's my bloody luck
Lease a car to drive uber
First car for 6 years in Melbourne
Turn on sen radio & bloody Tim goosage is on!!!

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
The new BF desktop layout is straight trash.

100% agree. It's too plain. I'm all for a simple, minimalist look but there is next to no contrast

And I miss the club icons next to/below avatars

I can't tell which club a poster supports easily and quickly, therefore I am unable to determine whether I should agree with them or not

#makebigfootygreatagain

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
How's my bloody luck
Lease a car to drive uber
First car for 6 years in Melbourne
Turn on sen radio & bloody Tim goosage is on!!!

It would have been worse if he was a customer. At least you could turn the radio off

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
It would have been worse if he was a customer. At least you could turn the radio off
True, but not having a car for 5+ years means essentially I haven't listened to radio much in that time & I was looking forward to some sports talkback

Aug 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Its offical, VICTORIAN SOUL PATCH, NO TAN, WEARING SINGLETS BUT HAVE SKINNY ARMS, *BOIS RUIN ALMOST EVERY SPORT. campaigners dont even have any minerials to sell to China. Cricket with Finch and all the other ******* fail players they offer up and the absolute road of a POS pitch the MCG offers up every summer. CHECK. This diabolical tennis tournament between tomic and kyrios that is replacing the hopman cup. CHECK. Half the pointless vic AFL teams that are barely able to stay afloat. DOUBLE CHECK!!!

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Its offical, VICTORIAN SOUL PATCH, NO TAN, WEARING SINGLETS BUT HAVE SKINNY ARMS, ****BOIS RUIN ALMOST EVERY SPORT. campaigners dont even have any minerials to sell to China. Cricket with Finch and all the other ******* fail players they offer up and the absolute road of a POS pitch the MCG offers up every summer. CHECK. This diabolical tennis tournament between tomic and kyrios that is replacing the hopman cup. CHECK. Half the pointless vic AFL teams that are barely able to stay afloat. DOUBLE CHECK!!!
Tell us how you really feel :)
Joking
I can't wait to read what you write on the rant thread o_O

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
So what about them Perth Glory :|

I'm active on their thread on the association board, but they seem to have been doing everything right and are now 6 points clear at the top and knocked off Sydney for the first time in forever (that would be like Freo winning every game at the start of 2015 AND then beating the Hawks)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what about them Perth Glory :|

I'm active on their thread on the association board, but they seem to have been doing everything right and are now 6 points clear at the top and knocked off Sydney for the first time in forever (that would be like Freo winning every game at the start of 2015 AND then beating the Hawks)
yeah they're flying at the moment. also unbeaten away from home aren't they?

Johnny Dalmas

Getting Old and Grumpy
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
Disappointing news for Tom Mitchell. Breaking your leg after winning a Brownlow can really halt the momentum in a great career. Hope he is able to get back in good shape.

Can't help but wonder, however, if Sam Mitchell was running a training drill when it happened: showing the players how to "protect" themselves by raising their knee into an oncoming player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back