Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I finished the season, I agree it got a bit better with Nadeem, but I dunno just something about it I couldn't fully get into with him. Maybe it was the actor.
Maybe it's the fact he's a dumb campaigner who only ever gets anywhere because something drops into his lap.

Episode 8 tonight. 6 is still the best so far imo. That whole newspaper office scene was ****ed up in a good way.

Seasons 1,2 and 4 of Dexter were some of the best seasons of TV I have seen.

season 6 was one of the worst.

Still the show deserved a far better ending than it got.
The writing and storyline was abysmal after season 4.

Dexter becomes a lumberjack and his inner urge is suddenly gone? Was also lucky he had superhero powers when his boat exploded in the middle of the ocean during a huge storm.

Maybe it's the fact he's a dumb campaigner who only ever gets anywhere because something drops into his lap.

Episode 8 tonight. 6 is still the best so far imo. That whole newspaper office scene was ****** up in a good way.
Yeah without going spoilery, that was great, especially the fight scene in there. Very good, consistent season imo, had to make up for how bad the ninja villains in S2 were.

The writing and storyline was abysmal after season 4.

Dexter becomes a lumberjack and his inner urge is suddenly gone? Was also lucky he had superhero powers when his boat exploded in the middle of the ocean during a huge storm.

Season 4 has all those problems that came in the later seasons, it's just masked by how good John Lithgow was as a villain and then event at the end of the season.

Have just started watching ‘The innocent man’ on Netflix. It’s based on John Grisham’s book ‘The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town’.
The book tells the story of Ron Williamson who sat on death row in Oklahoma for 11 years for a murder he didn’t commit, whilst the show deals with 4 wrongful convictions including Williamson’s.

Have just started watching ‘The innocent man’ on Netflix. It’s based on John Grisham’s book ‘The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town’.
The book tells the story of Ron Williamson who sat on death row in Oklahoma for 11 years for a murder he didn’t commit, whilst the show deals with 4 wrongful convictions including Williamson’s.
Just finished it last night.

With an estimated 90,000 innocent people incarcerated in US prisons according to the doco there's no shortage of material for these shows. It just beggars belief that idiots can be tricked into confessing, sent to jail and have almost no chance of release even when it's blatantly obvious they're innocent. I felt particularly sad for Ron Williamson.

Just finished it last night.

With an estimated 90,000 innocent people incarcerated in US prisons according to the doco there's no shortage of material for these shows. It just beggars belief that idiots can be tricked into confessing, sent to jail and have almost no chance of release even when it's blatantly obvious they're innocent. I felt particularly sad for Ron Williamson.

When you have a justice system where police, coroners, prosecutors and judges are elected that’s what you get.

Mr Mercedes anyone? Based on a King novel I've never heard of starring Brendon Gleeson? Only a few eps in but really enjoying it so far.
Watched the first couple of eps around November and need to get back on it, I was getting into it too.

Fairly high tense opening scene for a tv series :oops:

Escape at Dannemora :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch it because Del Toro gives me the shits but wifey really enjoyed it.

He has the best line in any series I've seen since Breaking Bad. I can't believe it's not been meme'd to death.

I didn't watch it because Del Toro gives me the shits but wifey really enjoyed it.
Wow, never thought I'd come across an Anti Del Toro.

Why no love?

I know it's probably an unpopular opinion and I used to be a fan but it just seems to me he's pretty much the same guy in everything these days. The mexican dude that speaks in a quiet, halting manner. I just find him a bit boring.
Fair take, he has probably been typecast in that role in his last few.

I do agree too, it would be nice to see him play a different role in his next gig.

Also Beery, watch it for Patricia. She ******* kills it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back