Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not me mate, spent every year of that sodding decade at school.

I went to school myself in the 1980s. I wasn't thinking about going back to live it again as a child, but how I would like to go back in time to visit the 1980s and enjoy them as an adult 'tourist' without causing any paradoxes that destroy the universe.

The sad thing about the fringe parties is they think they are both a realistic alternative and what people want.

One Nation are all about the Muslims now (Azns OK) but even people who say things like 'we should get rid of the muzzos aye' don't necessarily vote for them. Same with the RWNJ parties that shoot off the Liberals every so often. Even people who are into Jesus don't vote for them.

Fringe parties are hilarious.
Just need a sex drugs rock and roll shooting tootin snortin party. With a not so hidden xenophobic bent.
To cover all our hedonistic needs direly required in parliament.
Has bogan party been registered yet?
W. Capper as leader.
Now theres a man we need for these dark and troubled times.

People trying to be overly cultured when they go on holidays.

'Yeah I went to Indonesia'
'You went to Bali'
'I went to Bali but I didn't "go to Bali", it was a cultural experience'
'So you went and did yoga with other white people in a 5 star resort where the staff make $2 a day'

I went to school myself in the 1980s. I wasn't thinking about going back to live it again as a child, but how I would like to go back in time to visit the 1980s and enjoy them as an adult 'tourist' without causing any paradoxes that destroy the universe.
The 1980s could have done with a good dose of universe destruction. With the exception of around June to August 1989.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Yeah I went to Indonesia'
'You went to Bali'
'I went to Bali but I didn't "go to Bali", it was a cultural experience'
'So you went and did yoga with other white people in a 5 star resort where the staff make $2 a day'

Yeah but I didn't go to Kuta, I went to a place called "Seminyak" where tourists never go.

People who think their choice of holiday is superior to someone else's... ergh:sick:

In addition, when people who visit a destination to which you have been to either recently or many times before, and lecture you on what that destination offers, their culture and general stuff

In addition, when people who visit a destination to which you have been to either recently or many times before, and lecture you on what that destination offers, their culture and general stuff

Or when going to a destination for the first time, and you get the "Oh you gotta do this, you gotta eat here, you gotta stay here"

Or when going to a destination for the first time, and you get the "Oh you gotta do this, you gotta eat here, you gotta stay here"

I try my darnest to avoid being that person. If someone asks for advice, happy to dispense but alway start with "i suggest looking at this place/event/spot if you have time. I think you will enjoy it, but happy if you feel its not your cup of tea"

Fringe parties are hilarious.
Just need a sex drugs rock and roll shooting tootin snortin party. With a not so hidden xenophobic bent.
To cover all our hedonistic needs direly required in parliament.
Has bogan party been registered yet?
W. Capper as leader.
Now theres a man we need for these dark and troubled times.

There's already the sex party, legalisation party, and motoring enthusiasts party, so combine them all in to a coalition of sorts?

The sad thing about the fringe parties is they think they are both a realistic alternative and what people want.

One Nation are all about the Muslims now (Azns OK) but even people who say things like 'we should get rid of the muzzos aye' don't necessarily vote for them. Same with the RWNJ parties that shoot off the Liberals every so often. Even people who are into Jesus don't vote for them.

This is true and quite bizarre. People really are firmly entrenched in the two party system.

This is true and quite bizarre. People really are firmly entrenched in the two party system.

We're a pretty moderate, conservative bunch. Most people don't want the govt of the day to rock the boat too much. We'll tolerate a bit of left or right fringey nonsense but only a minority of people vote for parties on that basis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back