Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this brings James Cousins into the Hawks midfield talk now and he is probably the best contested ball winner they have.

Awkward 220k price tag though coming off a season ending shoulder injury last season from memory in July just after the Hawks debuted him.

Massive Pre Season watch on Cousins.

Shame about Titch. Hadn't picked him in any of my drafts so far, but surely makes Wingard a lock now.
Nooooooo

Chad my delicious POD :'(

He has been in everyone of my sides.

*en SC. campaigner of a game

Mitch Wallis' was just about as bad as you could get and fully recovered, so hopefully Mitchell's isnt as bad.

From SC perspective it opens things up, expecting Macraes ownership to skyrocket.
:rolleyes: Yeah, Yeah .......fantastic news this, my side is rejoicing at having my POD having a greater ownership

tenor.gif

Mitch Wallis' was just about as bad as you could get and fully recovered, so hopefully Mitchell's isnt as bad.

From SC perspective it opens things up, expecting Macraes ownership to skyrocket.
Still not touching Macrae, way overpriced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not touching Macrae, way overpriced.
Interesting theory. 3 scores under 100 last year. 98,74,51(injury)
4th highest average.

Surely this brings James Cousins into the Hawks midfield talk now and he is probably the best contested ball winner they have.

Awkward 220k price tag though coming off a season ending shoulder injury last season from memory in July just after the Hawks debuted him.

Massive Pre Season watch on Cousins.

A pretty bad day for us. F$#$$$$$$$(*&!!!

But it is a chance for others to step up.

I'm not sure I would look at our mids for bargain opportunities. There could be a few players who up their possessions by a bit (Worpedo, Cousins for sure if he plays) but they will never be keepers and I doubt they will make as much as a good rookie.

Not sure if even O'Meara will be prolific enough to consider.

I'll be looking closest at our established forwards who could get more time in the middle. Breust or Wingard spring to mind.

Darn it!

I reckon there’s a lot of unknowns with the Doggies midfield, Libba comes back and Bont and Dunkley will be searching for more mid time. Macrae will still be their top scorer no doubt, but not sure you can lock him in to average what he did last season.
Agreed, Captain options are looking lite though.
Titch being out is going to change the game and sort out a peeps with their VC/C choices.

I reckon there’s a lot of unknowns with the Doggies midfield, Libba comes back and Bont and Dunkley will be searching for more mid time. Macrae will still be their top scorer no doubt, but not sure you can lock him in to average what he did last season.
Yes I agree there is .....but not with Macrae, IMHO Libba will help Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back