Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Did you avoid Cripps the last few years too?

Fyfe has claims to the title of best midfielder in the competition when hes not injured and isn't taggable.
And you think more opportunity is bad for him?

:drunk:
Fyfe is a SP by average only.
Even Billings will score more overall points this year.

As I said im trying something very different this year.
Fyfe is my anti POD

Now please pass me the cinnamon ointment to soothe my butthole burns :eek:

Huttabito

Premiership Player
Jan 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh baby.

Untitled.png

Huttabito

Premiership Player
Jan 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
So can we assume you finalized this side "after" the Tom Mitchell news? .......similar to mine, still to workout if I need to strengthen D4 or F4
Yeh, Titch/Dunks down to Oliver/Wingard and had a bit in the bank to upgrade BCrouch to MCrouch.

I wouldn't mind bringing in a stronger F or D4 myself either.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yeh, Titch/Dunks down to Oliver/Wingard and had a bit in the bank to upgrade BCrouch to MCrouch.

I wouldn't mind bringing in a stronger F or D4 myself either.

Just have to wait to see which area DEF or FWD Rookies stand-up .....I'm going to play Setterfield as a fwd

There are a few more mid-priced def to choose from .......hope Birchall & Collins can standup

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Dumb question. I can't access the 2019 version. How is everybody doing that?

Last edited:

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
Well I said Im gonna try something very different this year

Liking this set up

View attachment 603462

Whitfield gonna get more midfield time with Shiel goneski
Blakely the same with Neale departing
Williams and Smith both underpriced and will get most of their teams kick ins = points
Roberton gonna clean up the mess in St Kildas back line. Plenty to feast on and he's hungry cos it's been so long since he's has a chip or two
Collins, see Roberton
Wigg and Wilkie are there for now.

Cripps. LOCK. Gonna finish top 3 MID
Locky Neale. Close to a lock. Gonna feast of the ball at Brisbane with Beams gone. Points are there to be had. In his prime.
Dusty. Should improve a little on his average. Richmond a million games at the G in prime time. Dusty should also play less forward with Lynch finally allowed to be feast from something other than a intravenous drip
M.Crouch. Can only see this kid getting better. SCores better with Sloane in the team who finally looks fit. Crows lots of easy games. Underpriced.
Redden. Had a ****en terrible start to the year after I started with him then became a consistent scorer after I ditched his arse the ****en campaigner. Underpriced. Im happy to give him another chance.
Libba too cheap to pass up. He's a stepping stone and a bit of a mad kent.
Rookies all solid and likely types.

Goldy. LOCK. No Pruess Mousse. **** paying ten gazillion for some dick with a man bun and an injury prone muppet with a s**t but kinda ok beard.
Witts. Gonna get ten bazzilion hitouts to his new inside midfield buddies. Reckon he can average a touch better even.
ATM I've got Bines for his DPP but will likely lock in Fort cos he a gun and Geelong dont know what a ruck is so he will likely play games early or after their season is shot and Chris starts to cry

Danger. LOCK. Next.
Robbie. Sexy. LOCK. Next
Chad. The ****en Chad. Reckon he will go up another gear after Clarko is finished with him. Hoping he stays a POD.
Gresham. Reckon he has a lot more growth in him and expect Richo to give him more opportunity. He really dont like Acres...
Setterfield. LOCK. probably the biggest rookie lock this year.
Other rookies again all likely types.

See you all at the after party kents :moustache:
Good to see something different.
Could be a bit of overspend on D5 and having both of Robbo and Smith, but if there's bugger all rookies it could also work well. Blakely really tempting if he plays mid.
Nice deep midfield. Can't really fault the picks apart from Redden, doubt he'll be close enough to a top 10 mid. Gaff, Yeo and Shuey one may cop a tag, the other 2 will get the points. Libba at M6 is where he should be picked, if he flops u don't want a rookie at M6.
Can't say I love the rucks. Preuss is irrelevant as he didn't play all last year anyway. Witts already gets massive hit out numbers, but the sub standard midfield around him limits his HOTAs. At least one upgrade trade could be needed there.
Forwards POD ish. Wingard could benefit from no Titch. Prefer Heeney to Gresham.
Overall I like the different approach though.

Geez that makes Beams an interesting proposition

Offset a bit by midfield logjam and our tough draw (vs v friendly one last year).
Has always had a high proportion of 120-odd sort of efforts, though, Beams, great when injury-free.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa

Same starting backline as me at the moment. Midfield is a bit different and rucks and forwards are a little different too. I don't have a major criticism but i think maybe having both Merrett and Crouch is a little risky. I don't mind them individually but both would need to improve a bit to get to that uber premium status. If both fail, you are left with either an inferior midfield or an annoying situation where you are required to upgrade them. That said, if they both reach that top echelon you're laughing! I like the Wingard selection, I'd love to fit him in my team but im having difficulty doing so.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I mean for those of us who just want the regular version?
You and the rest of us have to wait till SuperCoach opens end of Jan .......currently if you want, you have to sign up for a Herald Sun subscription first, and we still don't know after doing that, whether you can add-on SuperCoach Gold

Best bet, is to wait a couple of weeks & use one of the few Team Pickers offered by the various SuperCoach websites

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
You and the rest of us have to wait till SuperCoach opens end of Jan .......currently if you want, you have to sign up for a Herald Sun subscription first, and we still don't know after doing that, whether you can add-on SuperCoach Gold

Best bet, is to wait a couple of weeks & use one of the few Team Pickers offered by the various SuperCoach websites

If you sign up for the Hun subscription now you'll get a Fitbit for free too. I cancelled mine and rejoined so I could get one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back