ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46816407

In almost any other year, Liverpool would be nailed on to win the Premier League.

Only three top-flight teams in the last 113 years have recorded a better points total after 21 matches than Liverpool (re-calculating all seasons to three points for a win).

But the Reds find themselves doing this in a season in which the points totals for the teams in second and third are unprecedented.

A team with a points total as big as Liverpool's could usually expect to have a lead in double figures at this point.

But with a gap of only four points to second-placed Manchester City, Liverpool do not have that luxury.

094C94AC-BC70-4394-88E7-79AB46413228.png

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46816407

In almost any other year, Liverpool would be nailed on to win the Premier League.

Only three top-flight teams in the last 113 years have recorded a better points total after 21 matches than Liverpool (re-calculating all seasons to three points for a win).

But the Reds find themselves doing this in a season in which the points totals for the teams in second and third are unprecedented.

A team with a points total as big as Liverpool's could usually expect to have a lead in double figures at this point.

But with a gap of only four points to second-placed Manchester City, Liverpool do not have that luxury.

View attachment 603494
It seems only a month or so that we were 2 points clear, and ruining football by turning the league into a boring uncompetitive mess.

What a turnaround. Man City, the saviour of football trying our best to stop Liverpool into turning the league into a boring, uncompetitive mess.

Get in.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Uhh. That article actually disagrees with your narrative. Did you bother fact checking?
No it doesn't. Did you bother reading it yourself? It has many view points. As I said, not just me. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing for once in your life. Forever ignored.

No it doesn't. Did you bother reading it yourself? It has many view points. As I said, not just me. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing for once in your life. Forever ignored.

You mean like the Everton supporter who literally says that Liverpool deserve the title despite his personal dislike of the club..?

The poll that shows that more neutrals want Liverpool to win the title than City..?

Yes you aren't literally the only neutral who doesn't want them to win, do you want to make any other obvious statements?

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

Congratulations, through a trawl of Twitter you’ve found some supporters of other clubs who don’t want Liverpool to win the league. I’m shocked to be sitting here. I’m glad you checked the poll results before posting this btw.

If Liverpool do win the league we can all rest assured that any over the top celebrating from Liverpool fans won’t be anywhere near as unbearable as your constant pissing and moaning about it all year.

I'm having fun trying to convince mrs Moomba to admit she's backing City in the title race.

TBH most that I know (except Liverpool supporters) would rather we win. Was the same in 2014.

But counts for nothing in the long run.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.

This is genuinely brilliant. Who is this kid?

his name's brayden and he's a kid from the area and we got absolutely inundated with content involving him like 18 months-2 years back and i can't believe that this is still happening why wont it stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back