2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

The bloke can't string enough games together to have a breakout season. Nor has he ever proven he can score enough. Not relevant at all in my opinion. Actually hoping others pick him

Yeh hasnt even crossed my mind

Youd be better off throwing yiur dart at a midpricer like Mills, Mcgrath ect

I don't want to be an a**hole because I don't know anymore than the next guy but, that's one of the weakest midfields I've seen so far. If B Crouch fails to fire then youre left with two premiums and a big risk in Neale.

That being said I don't know you're other lines so I could be blowing smoke right now mate.

Agree the midfield rookies would have to be surprisingly stronger than expected for that to happen. Im also a lot more confident in a 95-105 Midfielder than the same in the backs or forwards. ie the depth after the top 1-3 picks is far greater.

Ive actually just changed my structure in the mids ie more rookies and less premiums but i had Crouch at M6. At worse hes M5 for me and thats a push

Last edited:
Agree the midfield rookies would have to be surprisingly stronger than expected for that to happen. Im also a lot more confident in a 95-105 Midfielder than the same in the backs or forwards. ie the depth after the top 1-3 picks is far greater.

Ive actually just changed my structure in the mids ie more rookies and less premiums but i had Crouch at M6. At worse hes M5 for me and thats a push
BCrouch at M5,6,7,8 is still a keeper, and cheap. FWIW, I have Shuey at M5 but I'd still like to have Crouch in the side.

Anyone know how much Brooksby is? He's not on drawing board

Any Saints fans that can give me some info on Jack Newnes? Had a down year and is now priced at 67, 20 points under what he can possibly produce. And is available as a forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS that’s 2 certain starters in doch and Titch gone for the year. That’s 2 more slots I have to think about now. Think the sensible thing to do for me is lock in Crae as my big dog rather than get clever and choose this year’s Parker. I have a feeling with Titch out I might go stupidly unique in the mids. The question is, can Crae be a perma captain because he really needs to at that price. Need to have a closer look at the fixture to see if I can get away with rotating Zerret and Grundy as C for the early rounds. This will backfire amazingly if Crae does his 150 for 4 weeks straight thing again, that was unbearable to watch last year

Devastated for Tom. I guess I'm going with MacRae next year...

Wingard to shoulder more mid time?
I would avoid asll Hawthorn players, Jaeger will not improve with additional attention and i wouldn't bet on wingard. Hawthorn just lost about half their competitiveness in one fateful moment, legit chance to be bottom 6 side now and therefore I wouldn't touch Hawthorn outside of any rookies.

FFS that’s 2 certain starters in doch and Titch gone for the year. That’s 2 more slots I have to think about now. Think the sensible thing to do for me is lock in Crae as my big dog rather than get clever and choose this year’s Parker. I have a feeling with Titch out I might go stupidly unique in the mids. The question is, can Crae be a perma captain because he really needs to at that price. Need to have a closer look at the fixture to see if I can get away with rotating Zerret and Grundy as C for the early rounds. This will backfire amazingly if Crae does his 150 for 4 weeks straight thing again, that was unbearable to watch last year
Please don't remind me of that 4 week block again, it still hurts.

I would avoid asll Hawthorn players, Jaeger will not improve with additional attention and i wouldn't bet on wingard. Hawthorn just lost about half their competitiveness in one fateful moment, legit chance to be bottom 6 side now and therefore I wouldn't touch Hawthorn outside of any rookies.
Does that really matter though? Some of the suckiest sides have some of the best fantasy player. Somebody has to pick up some slack. I like Worpel/Wingard but do see the risk in them

obi.gif

I'll probably change my structure and go someone slightly underpriced to replace Titch, and use the cash elsewhere. Maybe Dusty

“Oscar Allen, he will play a lot of footy this year."

- Chris Masten

I know he's a bit pricey but he could be a handy cash cow this season

I'll probably change my structure and go someone slightly underpriced to replace Titch, and use the cash elsewhere. Maybe Dusty
I will never select Dustin Martin unless he is a DPP, why would you put yourself through that?

Not underpriced, just underdone, isn't playing for a contract and therefore won't score. Be warned.

Who can find the
Macrae 2018
Hurn 2018
Seedsman 2018
Westhoff 2018

There are probably a few others but these guys were barely spoken of last year. They were ultra uniques id say all were less than 5% owned and had excellent seasons from the get go.

This is key you are right!

Macrae = the already high quality player that goes to next level and becomes a top 5 overall fantasy lock = Cripps? Zerrett? Gus Brayshaw? Whitfield? Oliver? Ross?
Hurn and Westhoff = older players who become new consistent scorers: ???
Seedsman = new role cheap price = Milera?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back