ATP/WTA 2019 Australian Summer

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
I'm not sure the court order allows bobby to get that close to Schmeids :p
ha. I walked past her the other day when I was walking to my seat and she was warming up and I swear her coach gave me the dagger eyes.

Looked like a man who i would not want to cross with. Kenin beat Cornet in the other semi just then. Going to be very tough as Sofia has looked very good this week and defeated Garcia in the first round.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
It's not looking good. Might be semi finals and the final both on tomorrow ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They announced a short time ago that the women’s semi has been moved to court 1 and the men’s will be on KRA when play gets underway but I can’t see that that will be anytime soon, still raining heavily.

They announced a short time ago that the women’s semi has been moved to court 1 and the men’s will be on KRA when play gets underway but I can’t see that that will be anytime soon, still raining heavily.

The radar looks terrible.

I swear Sydney get this wrong every year and I sound like a broken record...but why couldn't play start at 10am today...the matches could have been done before the rain came.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
ha. I walked past her the other day when I was walking to my seat and she was warming up and I swear her coach gave me the dagger eyes.

Looked like a man who i would not want to cross with. Kenin beat Cornet in the other semi just then. Going to be very tough as Sofia has looked very good this week and defeated Garcia in the first round.

Many years ago I went to the Aus Open and was out on like court 20 or something watching Cibulkova play. There are no players boxes or designated seats out there so her entourage just filed in and sat next to me. I lasted about 3 games, they were all completely mental.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
What a day!!!

Down an early break. Has failed to take her chances schmiedy.
e54b11eedd128e206a0136a00a720ac6.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it used to have points and prize money when Sampras, Agassi & co played every year.

Once it stripped the points and turned into exho only that was the end of its relevance.

Sydney international used to be one of the main ATP/Wta tournaments before Brisbane Open took over

Last edited:
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Sydney international used to be one of the main ATP/Wta tournaments before Brisbane Open improved took over

I think the top players are just soft and don't want to play the week before a slam these days.

With 16 seeds players would have to hit the open prepared. With 32 seeds you can afford to go into the open at 80% and build up in your first few games knowing you are reasonably safe from playing a good player early.

Back