State of Origin Vic Country S.XIV Pre-series Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
You do know that you can't have more than 1 origin right?

I was born overseas, I live in Darwin, but I lived the majority of my life in Adelaide. I would feel equally at home representing the Allies or SA.

You do know that you can't have more than 1 origin right?

You can depending upon how eligibility rules define origin.

Some use where you first played at a certain level, others location at a certain age.

Eligibility is a s**t fight still in NRL, and that's just with two states.

I was born overseas, I live in Darwin, but I lived the majority of my life in Adelaide. I would feel equally at home representing the Allies or SA.
That's a fantastic story, but where is your origin?
You can depending upon how eligibility rules define origin.
Some use where you first played at a certain level, others location at a certain age.
Eligibility is a s**t fight still in NRL, and that's just with two states.
I'm not disputing the fact that there is different rules regarding the eligibility of someone's "origin" but you still can't have more than one origin haha.

That's a fantastic story, but where is your origin?

I'm not disputing the fact that there is different rules regarding the eligibility of someone's "origin" but you still can't have more than one origin haha.

By your definition, which I'm assuming is birth

Reality is no comps to my knowledge use birth

By your definition, which I'm assuming is birth

Reality is no comps to my knowledge use birth
I'm not saying it has to be birth, but people saying "I was born in WA, then moved to QLD, now I live in NSW" and then choosing NSW as their SoO is just not right IMO.

I'm not saying it has to be birth, but people saying "I was born in WA, then moved to QLD, now I live in NSW" and then choosing NSW as their SoO is just not right IMO.

What age though? If they have lived in NSW since 16, they have a fair argument.

You're also forgetting this is a fantasy comp, where 99% post under a persona. Who gives a s**t about the accuracy of origin?

What age though? If they have lived in NSW since 16, they have a fair argument.

You're also forgetting this is a fantasy comp, where 99% post under a persona. Who gives a s**t about the accuracy of origin?
Hey if someone just straight up says “I’m from Perth” even though in RL they’re from Brisbane, then we’d be none the wiser, it’s moreso people that are changing there state because if numbers.

Hey if someone just straight up says “I’m from Perth” even though in RL they’re from Brisbane, then we’d be none the wiser, it’s moreso people that are changing there state because if numbers.

I don't mind that though

I'd rather 5/6 teams full, than 4 because others just fall short

I'm not even playing though, so that's an indicator how seriously I'm taking it

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Mate you couldn't hurt a fly.

I matched up perfectly fine against 245lb of love muscle last season, don't doubt me TJ.

Mate you couldn't hurt a fly.
Cadaver will hurt you where it matters most, on the scoreboard.
Who could ever forget, S26 Round 1, 8 goals, magggggnificent.

gnsbnf.jpg

Last edited:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Hey The Half Back and ClarkeM when your ready to acknowledge this fred, which hasnt been touched for 3 wks before toady.

Good news guys, Ive been approached by Adult World, they want to sponsor us.

1547244357045.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back