No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late,another poster was quicker than you with that funny one! Think it was beema...

I guess i’ll just have to report his post then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Craig?

seriously there's gotta be some irony that he's been charged with being a sexual deviant for actions while being the lead character in a show that's all about being a sexual deviant

this is the best Craig:
Craig-Feldspar.jpg

Jean Beazley (Nadine Garner) has been through hell.
She had lost her husband in World War II.
She has finally opened her heart to Doctor Blake and now faces controversy.

Realised I haven’t watched the 2017 Grand Final since early 2018.

Currently rectifying what is a very serious mistake.
A day longer and we'd make you watch every Carltoon game of 2018.

seriously there's gotta be some irony that he's been charged with being a sexual deviant for actions while being the lead character in a show that's all about being a sexual deviant

this is the best Craig:
Craig-Feldspar.jpg
Well said...it is ironic!
Not sure whether to laugh or take it seriously...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back after a hot day on the green. My four went down by 10-11 shots, we were catching but all died in the arse after lunch. However, we did enough to stop them for winning overall, had our third win for the season by three shots :)

I guess i’ll just have to report his post then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my post. But nevermind reporting me, ive just taken a day off for using puns on the Tom Mitchell leg break thread on the afl board. A bit of light humor wasnt appreciated by the easily offended, but then again, who am I to 'cast' aspersions.

That was my post. But nevermind reporting me, ive just taken a day off for using puns on the Tom Mitchell leg break thread on the afl board. A bit of light humor wasnt appreciated by the easily offended, but then again, who am I to 'cast' aspersions.
just don't tell fibulas...she'll be right..

Reckon Maxwell should have come in instead of Stoinis, robbed themselves of 20 odd runs. Stoinis did Ok, but when you have that 'X' factor, why wait?

Didn't realise Titch was a bowler.......

And they're Nasturtiums.....

OK.....see yas.....

I used to like Kyrgios, but tired of the rubbish now when he says he will make top ten already.
Alex De Minaur is critical of the Australian Open schedule.
He has the backing of Lleyton H and Coach Roche, Tennis Australia cannot take a trick.
Ash Barty is the only other hope.
Hopefully, she can progress through a couple of rounds at least.
I hope nobody bought a ground pass in advance, 50 bucks, stinking 37 degree heat tomorrow.
Channel Nine carrying on like imbeciles promoting the tennis coverage.

Last edited:
Comedy classic coming up on the telly next Saturday.
Airplane! on 7Mate at 7 pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back