Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Can you imagine if this was published in current year?

aplme9ardc921.jpg

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
The first person on Mars will be a woman for political reasons and their entire attitude will change.

And when the ship explodes on the way there or back or she's stranded on Mars for some unknown reason, there will be quarters that will question the sending/sacrificing of a female.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
And when the ship explodes on the way there or back or she's stranded on Mars for some unknown reason, there will be quarters that will question the sending/sacrificing of a female.
There are 'quarters' who say Mars doesn't exist and that the Earth is flat.

So what?
Why did you post that in the feminism thread, instead of the conspiracy forum?

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Personally (and i am a feminist) i prioritize my concern over male suicide than the gender pay gap (which is really a mother pay gap).

Hang on, I may be wrong, but I'm sure it was you posting in this thread telling us that male school principals got paid more than female school principals.

How is that a mother pay gap?

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
That's stupid.

The real question is whether the women are advantaged for administrative positions over men because they are less able to perform in the field.

Working in a prison, a lot of women are in the mainstream units. They are seen to be better with all of the offender management crap, that for the most part, crooks aren't really interested in unless it leads to parole.

Over a period of time, intelligence builds up and it looks like something could be kicking off very shortly.

Miraculously, a lot of those female officers now find themselves temporarily redeployed to non prisoner contact areas of the prison while old mate gets sent out to the back units to be a punching bag.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Working in a prison, a lot of women are in the mainstream units. They are seen to be better with all of the offender management crap, that for the most part, crooks aren't really interested in unless it leads to parole.

Over a period of time, intelligence builds up and it looks like something could be kicking off very shortly.

Miraculously, a lot of those female officers now find themselves temporarily redeployed to non prisoner contact areas of the prison while old mate gets sent out to the back units to be a punching bag.
How do you know that?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Talking of falling on deaf ears, it's been pointed out more than once in this thread that women attempt suicide more than men. This idea that male suicide is because men aren't supposed to cry or talk about how s**t they feel is nonsense. The feminist angle on male suicide because of 'toxic masculinity' adds zero insight to the subject.

Yet three out of 4 successful suicides are male.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

It was worked out 2 decades ago females balance out male agression. Due to nature of the justice system male officers in prisons and police caused problems with the way they responded. Females cut down on a lot of brutality against clients
this not only benifite prisoners but also the work force and budget

They also teach males there's other ways of dealing than the testorone way.

It was male Tutors that explained this to me.

I have no issue with gender used this way. When it's done for the sake of it. Different.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
It was worked out 2 decades ago females balance out male agression. Due to nature of the justice system male officers in prisons and police caused problems with the way they responded. Females cut down on a lot of brutality against clients
this not only benifite prisoners but also the work force and budget

They also teach males there's other ways of dealing than the testorone way.

It was male Tutors that explained this to me.

I have no issue with gender used this way. When it's done for the sake of it. Different.

Your male tutors should all be employed by corrections if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back