Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about the part you quoted screamed "non-scientific". Emotive language, no numbers etc. Sure enough, upon clicking the link I find that they bizarrely opted to get their data not from official police/government sources, but from "Mapping Police Violence Project". Check out their site, it looks like it was designed by 14 year old with an agenda. "Stop the racess cops!!!!"

Evidence of the specific scenarios mentioned? I would imagine that cops discriminate on socio-economics more so than race. Unfortunately, there are no shortage of black neighborhoods that are poor and crime-ridden.

Gee I wonder why???

Ignorance is bliss I guess

Gee I wonder why???

Ignorance is bliss I guess
It is partly because of horrific historic racism, yes. The current discussion is about racism "this century", and slavery was abolished by 2000 (except when it comes to illegal immigrants, but that's a separate discussion).

The longer it goes on the worse it’ll get ....Donald is digging his own grave here and he’s too stupid to realise it

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fda-s...s-of-food-processing-facilities-amid-shutdown

The FDA are now forgoing regular food inspections due to Trump's shutdown.

Trump has pretty much gutted the FDA anyway so this is just the next logical step.

This is what happens when big corporations run the government. They gut the agencies designed to stop them screwing over, poisoning or robbing the average person.

It is partly because of horrific historic racism, yes. The current discussion is about racism "this century", and slavery was abolished by 2000 (except when it comes to illegal immigrants, but that's a separate discussion).
If it was partly due to “historic racism” why do these poor socioecomical areas still exist? You would think there would be more opportunities for African Americans to rise above poverty right?

But gee I wonder why that hasn’t occurred? Racism is still very much an ongoing issues in America, it’s not hard to see it with how the police, courts and politicians treat the communities.

Totally irrelevant to what I posted.o_O

No, not suggesting that at all. Suggest you do some reading on the matter.

Have no idea how this relates to what I posted? :drunk:

Now since it was you that stated institutional racism doesn't exist, show me the evidence. (For the second time).
So because you don't understand comprehension or basic statistics i'm the one that's at fault? This is a prime example why dumb people should steer clear of politics or certain key issues. You need a foundation to understand first.

So because you don't understand comprehension or basic statistics i'm the one that's at fault? This is a prime example why dumb people should steer clear of politics or certain key issues. You need a foundation to understand first.
So no evidence to support your claim. I knew it.

And the show rolls on.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...tdown-deal-republicans-negotiated-republicans

What we’re left with is a dynamic in which Republicans negotiated a deal with other Republicans, only to be shot down by a Republican president.

But the president rejected their idea to allow congressional committees to sort out his border wall request while the government reopened, deeming the idea likely to leave him with nothing to show for the shutdown.

It was around this time that Vice President Pence summarized the administration’s position: “No wall, no deal.”
Remember when White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said, “Always saying ‘wall’ or ‘no wall’ is being very disingenuous”? That was 12 days ago.

Oh, and for the idiotic discussion about racism in the US - the “it doesn’t exist” side have never lived or visited the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Mconnell wasn't willing to pull the trigger on the 'nuclear' option was telling.

President Trump is going to have to pull the National Emergency card to get the money so he may as well do it now.

If he does pull the national emergency card then I look forward to a future Democratic President declaring a national emergency to address climate change or to implement universal healthcare.

Haha. No chance the Dem establishment lets that happen.

The needle has turned on the issue quite a bit recently thanks to Bernie.

I think in a few years it will be completely untenable to be a Democrat and not support universal healthcare.

The irony of that statement is this
Video by ....

Kitty near my hand and I want to grab it.
This is eerily prescient ...

Trump sat alone in a boggy marsh (swamp?)
Totally emotionless except for his heart

Trump lingered last in line for brains
And the one he got was sorta rotten and insane

Is this Trump outta my head?
I think so

The fact that Mconnell wasn't willing to pull the trigger on the 'nuclear' option was telling.

President Trump is going to have to pull the National Emergency card to get the money so he may as well do it now.
This was the plan from the start. He was always going to use National Emergency, he just wanted to give the Dems enough of a chance so that he can say "look - they made me do it".

If the wall gets built, 2020 is locked in for Trump!

Dinner at Conways must have interesting conversation

• george is married to kelly ann conway who is spokesperson for President Trump

As I argued previously m8, opposites attract! I look forward to a future of ridiculing AOC's policies on twitter all day, then going home and having dinner with her after.

This was the plan from the start. He was always going to use National Emergency, he just wanted to give the Dems enough of a chance so that he can say "look - they made me do it".

If the wall gets built, 2020 is locked in for Trump!

As I argued previously m8, opposites attract! I look forward to a future of ridiculing AOC's policies on twitter all day, then going home and having dinner with her after.

Disagree entirely. The wall is only an attempt to lock in his deplorable too far gone base. But they are already the koolaid drinking cultists and are already locked in regardless of whether it gets built or not.

This is just pissing off middle America and Trump's base is not big enough to get him re-elected on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back