FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Premieres in five days, but there's a bit of a spoiler in the episode description for the 2nd episode it seems:

Hitchcock & Scully
Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode (season 6, episode 2)

Jake and Charles take a trip back to the '80s to investigate one of Hitchcock and Scully's old cases; Terry, Rosa and Amy fight over whose squad is causing more problems in their shared space; Holt plans to publicly criticize the new commissioner.

Doesn't look like he got it :(

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
Why do people love and rate Andy Samberg? I just don't get it. He's as funny as a wet sausage in a pile of leaves. I am insanely envious of him however because his wife is the gorgeous and talented Joanna Newsom.

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Why do people love and rate Andy Samberg? I just don't get it. He's as funny as a wet sausage in a pile of leaves. I am insanely envious of him however because his wife is the gorgeous and talented Joanna Newsom.
I think Andy gets a bit overrated just because of how much of a cult show B99 is. He’s good on it, but not at the level Brauger/Beatriz/Fumero are at, IMO. His Lonely Island stuff is a bit hit and miss too, I think

On the other hand, I think Peralta as a character is one of the most underrated ones on TV, his development over the five seasons has been great

He is a smart operator that knows how surround himself with more talented people and plays well with others. Also appears to be very business savvy and generally gets involved in good projects. I would guess he also played a part in rescuing the show with his ties to NBC.

I also dont see many people being huge fans of his in particular coz I agree he isnt that talented but its more the stuff he is in

Why do people like Joanna Newsome? I just don't get it. She sounds like a door hinge.

I find him funny. Trying to break down why I find him funny defeats the point of humour.

Actually I quite like Joanna Newsome, but different strokes, y'no? Why do some people like The Big Bang Theory? Or Matthew Reilly? Or Ahn Do? The key to "getting it" is to accept that people like different stuff. It's seriously not that hard is it?

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Have already watched it - it certainly hasn’t lost any of the Nine Nine magic after switching to NBC

The first bleep is brilliant, too

Have already watched it - it certainly hasn’t lost any of the Nine Nine magic after switching to NBC

The first bleep is brilliant, too
Yep, did not miss a beat

Back