Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god that's an S

giphy.gif

Work with a guy who was Hamill's long term partner (the one referenced in a few pages back as long term +1 at club events). Anyone remember that article a while back from Joel Creasey talking about a player who would play their home games at Etihad, and then shack up with him afterwards? That would be why they're no longer together.

There were plenty of Hawthorn blokes who had far bigger debts to the Tripps than Fev ever had. Some (Guerra) have become public, others not so much.

My favourite non-story is the one about one of the Cloke brothers knocking up his sister and they agreed to keep it until it turned out very deformed and somewhat your typical product of incest, so Cloke snr put a fence pailing with a nail into it.

My favourite non-story is the one about one of the Cloke brothers knocking up his sister and they agreed to keep it until it turned out very deformed and somewhat your typical product of incest, so Cloke snr put a fence pailing with a nail into it.
Aaand becoming fact in 3, 2 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how random this suggestion is hahah
A multiple choice clue. After completing the dump, did said ex-Hawks captain:
a) Loudly proclaim "That's what I'm talking about!"
b) Make a funny face and pretend to inject his arm
c) Wait for the nearest person running past and collect them with a round arm to the jaw.
d) Drive home slightly inebriated.

Was it ever confirmed that some of the incriminating evidence seized by police post-Kim Duthie raiding Sam Gilbert's computer included a video of Zac Dawson losing a bet and having to put a condom on Nick Riewoldt with his mouth?

Was it ever confirmed that some of the incriminating evidence seized by police post-Kim Duthie raiding Sam Gilbert's computer included a video of Zac Dawson losing a bet and having to put a condom on Nick Riewoldt with his mouth?

How many latent gay stories can St Kilda have.

When is Kim Duthie going to get an Order of Australia for her services to tabloid news and Big Footy hilarity. It would be well deserved and long overdue.

An ex-player told me Glen Archer smoked cigarettes throughout his whole career.
Unsure whether that is true or not but my mate was at the north 96 a couple of years back and he went out front and had a dart with arch. Apparently Dennis pagan walked out and archer threw the smoke away , shitting himself . When pagan walked off my mate said archer just looked at him and goes ‘I’m still scared of that bloke’ haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back