Position 2019 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol nice try.
They have Clarko mate.
Theyll be right. 6-10th no worries.

Hopefully they are s**t till round 5 and clarko's magic spell doesn't work any earlier

Saints have them round 4

Any love for Jack Higgins at F4? Flagged for more midfield time, tonned up 3 times after the bye, priced at 70 odd and I think has Average was around 87 over the last 11 games.

Any love for Jack Higgins at F4? Flagged for more midfield time, tonned up 3 times after the bye, priced at 70 odd and I think has Average was around 87 over the last 11 games.

He's on my short list for F4. I think he can do even better than what Taranto did in his 2nd year so long as he gets more midfield time. Was a SC scoring machine in U18's.

For those considering "The Chad"

Have you considered that the Hawks "could" now be a very average bottom 6 side.

It's not like Port were world beaters.

Only in Draft.

For those considering "The Chad"

Have you considered that the Hawks "could" now be a very average bottom 6 side.

Just like Cripps at Carlton and Fyfe at Freo?

3am paper bag girl, yep she'll do at that price, but get out in the morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know Im a sucker for a bet

Mitchell out will hurt them but not bottom 6.
If anything it strengthens them for years to come. They were never gonna win it this year anyway.
Melbourne for the flag

Cripps/Angus Brayshaw tie for Brownlow

Lynch to win the Coleman for Richmond

I’m with ya Tox. Hawks ain’t that good OhhhhhCyril

I feel like Chad is an easier pick at F3 over Billings - Assuming Chad gets the mid minutes with O’Meara.
I guess you would be the expert when it comes to supporting teams that ain’t that much good eh...

Still think we finish higher then your boys this season :moustache:

I guess you would be the expert when it comes to supporting teams that ain’t that much good eh...

Still think we finish higher then your boys this season :moustache:
Titch or bust. You know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back