Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's that indifferent arrogance again Georgie!
Not a pleasant trait at all! Trust me man you nor I are that important!
Me thinks you may need to give it a rest!

But we all know how this little exchange will end up and who will have the last word!
So I'll make it easy for you bud!
Its been fun fellow sainters I have enjoyed every minute of it!
But it appears my time amongst you all is up!
Peace and love to you all!

Malaka out!
Mate, I really hope you change your mind about that. Your posts add a lot to this forum and it will be a big loss if you stop contributing.
I’ve got no idea why you and George have an issue at the moment but he seems a reasonable person to me that doesn’t overly intervene in discussions from what I can see.
Please change your mind, move past the BS and get back to making a positive contribution to this forum and the lives of the people here.

But we all know how this little exchange will end up and who will have the last word!

Malaka out!
Yeah, nah.
Don't leave mightymalaka

Malaka out!

Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooo! Step back from the ledge, Mighty Malaka. Your forum needs you!

Craig McLachlan charged with multiple sexual assaults? I'm shocked, that's part of my childhood ripped away. Henry Ramsay, shaggy perm and all, an alleged sex offender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to take this opportunity to public ally apologise to George and everyone else for that matter
For my bizarre meltdown yesterday. had me self my own Diva tantrum after feeling a lit low of late
And let things get the better of me! No one wants to read that dribble and apologise for wasting the forums
Time with such childish behaviour! Have been honoured to share my dribble on here with all you fine
Sainters and plan to keep contributing if the powers that be see fit!
Once again my deepest apologies all.
Vale Ivy Moyle a more loyal Sainter you could not find!
RIP sweet angel!

Just want to take this opportunity to public ally apologise to George and everyone else for that matter
For my bizarre meltdown yesterday. had me self my own Diva tantrum after feeling a lit low of late
And let things get the better of me! No one wants to read that dribble and apologise for wasting the forums
Time with such childish behaviour! Have been honoured to share my dribble on here with all you fine
RIP sweet angel!
Good post MM. Better to see you back!
Respect to you for doing this.

RIP sweet angel!
Mate I've been displaying childish behaviour and sharing mindless dribble on here for 7 odd years.

No biggie...

RIP sweet angel!

We all have bad days mate , it happens . At least you are back .

Go Saints

i think you are getting caught up in an innocuous turn of phrase ... the point i was saying is there will always be crime ... you mis-interpreted it as me saying poor people will steal from rich i corrected this now you seem to be fixated on the fact not all crime is taking from some one .... seem a bit like arguing for the sake of arguing ...
my initial point remains even if we had no African migration we would still have crime

oh totally agree on that. sorry if i didnt follow the conversation properly.

your statement is 100% correct. doesn't matter who is here, there will always be crime.

RIP sweet angel!

So glad you're not dumping us mate. I'd miss your posts.

I hope whatever was troublong you is ok now and you're in a better space. Never hesitate to reach out if you're in need of help mate. Lots of guys and gals here are here if you need us

RIP sweet angel!

ive loved your appearance on this site. one of the goodies

RIP sweet angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back