Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
But remember, they don't need another import because that may affect team chemistry. You know, that team chemistry that's doing so much for them right now.

But remember, they don't need another import because that may affect team chemistry. You know, that team chemistry that's doing so much for them right now.
That team chemistry is dominating as a second unit for us right now :think:

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Okay, you got me, I know nothing about basketing ball.
1547254083837.png

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I know we want to bat 50 overs and all, but there is no way we are ever going to post a winning ODI total at the world cup with Khawaja, Marsh and Handscomb through the middle order. Puts too much pressure on the finishers to get to a respectable total.
Ironically all three made runs.

That said one has to open. Drop Carey to 7 and bring one of Stoinis or Maxwell to 5.

That said one has to open. Drop Carey to 7 and bring one of Stoinis or Maxwell to 5.
Both should be in the top 5 at the very least.

There's a lot of England at the last world cup about this team atm.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Khawaja and Marsh couldn't strike above 80
We don't have the bowling power to defend low totals. England, India, New Zealand and South Africa are going to have no trouble chasing down anything we post. What we don't seem to understand is that you don't need to play reckless cricket to strike at 90+. Australian cricket only knows one way at the moment, and its causing us trouble at all 3 levels of cricket. We deal in dot balls and boundaries.

In the test series, soo many of our batsman got themselves out trying to chase boundaries after building up pressure with several dot balls in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back